1517 - Classic NES Series: Excite Bike (U)

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1517 - Classic NES Series: Excite Bike USA 8Mbits (pSYCHOSiS)

1517.png
1517-2.png

Language: English
Save Type: EEPROM_V124[/p]

D

Deleted User

Exciting! I always wanted to play that, now my dream that is 8 years old came true!

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
i owned this game (it was a part of 101 games pak) i remember that me and my brother were challenging each other with our own designed tracks and if one has managed to finish a track he would get a dollar from his allowence
(and i won 20$ in 1 week
biggrin.gif
(I was 7 years old and my brother was 9 years old))

lurrtopia

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
These trimmed releases aren't cutting it. These dumpers gotta be testing their dumps out. Why release something that won't work on real hardware. Let alone an emu. Just like Zelda, and Super Mario Bros. These two releases have to be patched to 32 mbit aswell. It doesn't matter much these are just classics emulated on the GBA. Though if you're going to make the effort then atleast do it right.

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
all of these nes port becomes ridiculous, i don't care of them, i already have a nes or an emulator to play them. The gba can do games technically as good as the one on the ps1 and saturn and the programmers still continue to port these games. Pirates are nice to dump them but it's useless as the stupid video. the gba is a console not a nes emulator or a portable media player.

y45hiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey i remember this game. used to like it when i was a kid... but kinda akward to play with my GBA after all the money that i've spent for it
sleep.gif

Lord Patamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This is really weird since I have the japanese version of this game, I think in japanese is called Famicom Mini or something like that but the thing is that unlike the US version that one works on VBA perfectly
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: b