$150 TO THE PERSON WHO HAS OR MAKES A WORKING GOLDENEYE WAD!&

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by turner831, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turner831
    OP

Newcomer turner831 Newbie

United States
    I have searched all of this weekend, I have come to the conclusion that finding a working Goldeneye Wad cannot be done VIA Google. There seems to be a great deal of controversy related to this, I believe there is a working wad, but for some reason the person or persons holding the wad will not release the wad or progress of the wad to the public. So I have decided to make my chances of finding one a little better, and the hunt for finding one a little more interesting. I will pay $100 to the 1st person who provides me with a working copy of a playable Goldeneye wad. If the wad is completely playable and includes all working levels and full save support I will increase it to $150. If you are currently working on the wad I will pay as the wad progresses. If you do not wish to make this knowledge public you can contact me via email @ Goldeneye.Wads@yahoo.com .

This is very important to a lot of people, I hope this task can be or has been accomplished.

Thanks,
    Goldeneye Forever!

2. Nightstalker

Member Nightstalker GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Save your money and wait for the new version of WII64 to be finished and released.

3. The Teej

Former Staff The Teej Also known as The Tjalian

United Kingdom
    Topic locked. Read the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.