OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everybody
smile.gif

I have a PAL WII French D2ckey modded, and I want to play the DVD9 of super smash bros brawl without getting dual channels, so I want to do the 15% trick.
So I have a few questions:

1) Will I have first to put my wii in english ?
2) When I burn the DVD9 for the 15% trick (so the unbricblocked), Will I have to burn it with the trick of changing the layer break to 2084960 ? or not
3) When the trick is done, if I had had before to put my wii in english, would I be able to put it in french then ?

Thanks a lot to you
bow.gif

iori-kyo-k

Trophies
Website
www.jeux-france.com
XP
Country
France
Hello everybodyÂ
smile.gif

I have a PAL WII French D2ckey modded, and I want to play the DVD9 of super smash bros brawl without getting dual channels, so I want to do the 15% trick.
So I have a few questions:

1) Will I have first to put my wii in english ?
2) When I burn the DVD9 for the 15% trick (so the unbricblocked), Will I have to burn it with the trick of changing the layer break to 2084960 ? or not
3) When the trick is done, if I had had before to put my wii in english, would I be able to put it in french then ?

Thanks a lot to youÂ
bow.gif

1) Nope.
2) Nope. Just use Imgburn and let the layer break to auto settings.
3) Let your Wii in French, it works perfectly.

I did the update on my French PAL Wii and I got double channels. But I don't care, put them to the top right of the channels and I never see them.

Keep us updated ^^

its-my-right

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, thanks you
biggrin.gif

But how doyou know that you were about 15% when doing that ?
I mean, on English language, you have to unplug your wii when the rate progression is under tha "w" of POWER, so in french, how do you know you are at 15% ?
In fact, I do not really want to do the whole update, because maybe later, when doing an update by the internet, it could happen something wrong because of this semi-French/semi-Japanese firmware...
thanks to you
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone