1499 - Famicom Mini - Vol 14 - Wrecking Crew (J)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
new.gif
1499 - Famicom Mini - Vol 14 - Wrecking Crew JAPAN 32Mbit (Hyperion)

1499_1.PNG
1499_2.PNG

Language: Japanese.
Save Type: EEPROM_V124[/p]

NeoBahamut

Dragon King of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
how do you play them...
when I load them... it shows some Japanese words that I can't understand and it won't change....

-Bahamut Unsummoned-

mekaxero

I am the alpha, and the omega
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
could be an emulator problem. i remember some of the games from the first batch would not work on an emulator, not sure if that problem was ever fixed. that may also be why there are no images yet. wish my computer with mIRC on it was working not. guess i gotta wait to try em out for myself.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hooray for Nintendo's official decree of "SUCK US, YOU STUPID FANS WHO WILL BUY ANYTHING WE PUT OUT"
Heh, I can't agree with you more... like just how many more games are planned? Don't get me wrong the idea is good but when some of the releases consist of games like Balloon Fight i.e. games available on Animal Crossing or games like Mario Bros... An inferior version of what we can get free in any GBA Mario game, you can't help but see Nintendo as some cheesy rip off. Like IMO what would have been miles better is Nintendo giving us a collection of Famicom games on a single GBA cart...like 10-30 at a time, and sell them for full price.

Anyway I'm not gonna complain too much seeing how the roms have been kindly dumped...Oh and out of curiosity how come these games aren't being named like the previous Famicom Mini games eg. xxxx - Famicom Mini - Vol.x - xxxxxxxxxx (J)?

smile.gif

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
the roms have been kindly dumped...Oh and out of curiosity how come these games aren't being named like the previous Famicom Mini games eg. xxxx - Famicom Mini - Vol.x - xxxxxxxxxx (J)?

smile.gif
yeah they are named like that,i just renamed all the posts and put the correct numbering on them too

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
how do you play them...
when I load them... it shows some Japanese words that I can't understand and it won't change....

-Bahamut Unsummoned-
No idea. These dumps are probably just like the first batch of Famicom Minis and don't work on emu. Some of them did, though.

The message says "Cartridge Error. Turn off the power please."

They should really just put these batches into one file since they're so small.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: