1475 - Pyu to Fuku Jogger Byuu to Deru Megane (J)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
new.gif
1475 - Pyu to Fuku Jogger Byuu to Deru Megane JAPAN 64Mbit (Eurasia)

1475_1.PNG
1475_2.PNG

Language: Japanese.
Save Type: SRAM_F_V103 (256Kbit)[/p]

D

Deleted User

The characters looks bit...scary...
blink.gif

Edit : They could've put Castlevania characters(and name) and less japanese-determinated looking characters which i would've faint for like Jei when he saw Prince of Tennis 2004...
biggrin.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Might be a good game since it's by Konami.

Looks like you do get 3D glasses with the game. Hmmm... wearing 3D glasses to play your GBA. Screenshots look pretty impressive.

Anyway, it's supposed to be an action / RPG game. Click on the button below "3D Glasses" to see a clip of the game.

http://www.konamijpn.com/products/jaguar_gba/

- Edit -

Artwork and style's pretty much comparable to the Ojii-san games.

Played through the first few levels. This is pretty much a Streets of Rage sort of game where you walk around beating the bad guys (or things). You die, you start the level all over again. Money can be collected to purchase items from a man sitting around.

Apart from that, you get messages when to wear your 3D glasses. Pretty dull so far.

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just beat the castlevania inspired level... This game is silly, and no where near what I was expecting... It's not an action rpg, it's not a great platformer... It's just a silly little game... I'll go back to Shining Force now
wink.gif

L

Light

i thought the recorder was a ....dil.......d...*cough*Cough* at 1st sight... i was like wth... another stupid game..

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Edit : They could've put Castlevania characters(and name) and less japanese-determinated looking characters which i would've faint for like Jei when he saw Prince of Tennis 2004...
biggrin.gif
Jei is a she, and she faints for good looking boys in any anime/game...
laugh.gif

Hm, levels based on Castlevania, should try this out sometime ^^

Electro

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I seem to be the only one who likes this game. some people here are way too critical on games it seems..
rolleyes.gif

edit: upon further play, this is one of the nicest GBA games I recently played. very tight control, great graphics, and varied levels. what more could you ask for?

Kyuketsuki_M

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, I seem to be the only one who likes this game. some people here are way too critical on games it seems..
rolleyes.gif

edit: upon further play, this is one of the nicest GBA games I recently played. very tight control, great graphics, and varied levels. what more could you ask for?
That's the way of the world my friend...everyone judging books by their cover. It's a wonder anyone ever tries anything new......

I'm sure its a great game!
biggrin.gif

S

SanJ

Ok, found some 3D glasses around my house and I was playing the game on the GBA player and what the hell is so 3D about it, don't get me wrong but the game itself is not that bad. But 3D is made to "jump" out at you but I haven't seen ONE 3D thing in this game yet... ; ;

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not the same 3D glasses that comes with the game maybe.

Nice first boss btw. Weird and wonderful enemies
biggrin.gif
Someone should correct the title. It's "Jaguar", not Jogger.

- Edit -

Not bothering with the storyline. Just pressing Start and skipping it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What the heck is that emote SylverReZ using?