1475 - Pyu to Fuku Jogger Byuu to Deru Megane (J)

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Indeed, some people ask continuous high standards! Ain't possible! I guess this is quite acceptable. Again the INSANE idea of a guy with a recorder is something I really get SICK of, but hey it's not so bad. It's this, or it's 1 SUPER GAME per month. Well, some average stuff is also nice.

D

Deleted_11405

metoo, better than the crap what other peeps in here write about.. its a very special game which tears me apart
dry.gif

CharlieF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Go here
http://www.3dglassesonline.com/
to learn about "ChromoDepth" glasses, which this game uses.

"3D ChromaDepth® glasses and 3D imaging is the newest and most versatile 3D method available. This new, patented process allows spectacular 3D images to be created and presented in film, video, television, computer graphics, and laser displays. Unlike the traditional 3D process that requires 2 images, ChromaDepth® information is encoded from a single image through the use of binary optics and color. The 3D ChromaDepth® glasses create striking 3D images from normal 2D images by pulling forward the color red to the foreground and sorting the remaining colors according to their position in the rainbow. The ChromaDepth® process encourages fantastic 3D illusions without compromising the quality of the image when viewed without the glasses. There are two types of lenses available: Standard ChromaDepth® 3-D and High Definition (HD) ChromaDepth® 3-D. Standard lenses are recommended for use with printed images, books, magazines and brochures, while High Definition lenses are suggested for viewing computer graphics, video, TV, film or distance viewing applications."

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Interesting. Thanks for the link, CharlieF! But not all the scenes in the game are done 3D. There's messages when you wear them and when you don't. There's also a warning message at the start saying be sure not to wear them for too long playing the game
wink.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
well. i did try this game.. and it wasn't really interesting.. =/ tho it has some cool parts.. but it's not a very attractive game. maybe if I'd understand all the talking that's done between the level I'd appreciate this better.

Pallando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ph34r.gif

ok um....the in game screen looks cool, ill try it if can i find a translation.........but i hope that isnt a recorder LMAO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."