Hacking 1444 - Sonic Rush Adventure slowdown?

Guess_Who

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1444 - Sonic Rush Adventure (U) is terribly choppy for me (music skips, intro scene doesn't play properly, etc.) on AKAIO 1.6RC1. My first thought was that it might be the SD card, but Sonic Rush (the first one) plays fine on it and I can't imagine Rush Adventure being significantly more intensive. I've tried all three launcher modes, disabled soft reset and cheats, etc. but to no avail. Anyone else having this problem?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think the intro plays fullspeed for anyone using any flashcart, just because it has to deal so many 3D objects at once (Tails, Marine, Sonic, Blaze, jetski, AND dolphins)

Do you mean the gameplay in levels is skippy too?

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
It's working fine for me, bud. Granted, the opening sequence does have a bit of slowdown (showing 3D on both screens, after all) that causes the music to stop before the cutscene does, but that might just be a problem with the game itself. Other than that, the game runs beauteously.

If there's any in-game suckage, than it's something wrong with your setup. Lo siento!

Edit: Gaww, someone beat me to it.

Guess_Who

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems to play fine once I get into the game, but it takes ages for it to get to the title screen. I was just wondering if there's a way to fix that.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guess_Who said:
It seems to play fine once I get into the game, but it takes ages for it to get to the title screen. I was just wondering if there's a way to fix that.
By skipping past the intro animation, simply by pressing start?
You don't have to watch it every time.

Guess_Who

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, see, then it plays the title screen music (very choppily) and the title screen doesn't show up until after the song is done playing. After the title screen, the game works fine.

Thanks for the replies, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol