1435 - Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship T'nmnt 2004 (E)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
new.gif
1435 - Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship Tournament 2004 EURO 128Mbit (GBA)

1435_1.PNG
1435_2.PNG

Languages: Japanese, English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Español.
Save Type: SRAM_V113 (256Kbit)[/p]

Garp

GBATemp's Wandering Gnome
Trophies
Website
www.garpland.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow!!! Four craptacular region dumps all at ONCE! Wowee zowee! Are we lucky or what? Wouldn't want the release groups to get bored or anything, would we?

obake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2004 is slower than WWE and it has much worse AI. However, it's still MUCH better than "Sacred Cards." That game was CRAP, IMO.

Smurf-X

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
in my opinion this is better than sacred cards because it is like the card game rather then sacred cards

but yea world edition is the best of all!!!!

have yall played any ygu games for the other systems?

just wonderin

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I have to disagree, Sacred Cards was way better than Worldwide Edition in my opinion...

But yeah, this one has some damn nice music, but the speed is horrible
dry.gif
On a whole I agree but the card game in Sacred Cards was really unfair. I'd like to see a full on turn based RPG using those graphics, that would be nice.
I just tried YuGiOh Dawn Of Destiny last night on Xbox and it was fun, doubt I'll play it alone thou, I'm not a real fan.

fou

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
heh, sacred cards would of been the best of the lost if they used the real rules of duel monsters, but this version is like they said a downgrade as if i remember they removed the password feature so people couldn't create ubr powerful decks. That said there are rumors about this version being used for tournaments and that is why they removed the password feature.

CLu`

Tha Off Da Hook Pimp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Actually it isn't a rumor, it's a fact that they will be using this title for the Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments this summer.

The only thing that spoiled sacred cards was the old battle system. If they used the upgraded battle system I would've still been playing it today.

*Just placing a note here for my 1000th post
happy.gif

Vash925

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I totally agree..the pace is too slow, the dueling style sucks and i was wondering if god cards are avilable?..they were in the last one..but u Had to give them back at the end. And you couldn¡¯t continue dueling after you wont eh tournament. This meatn starting with a new deck. Are the god cards available here?..i started playing then said forget it..this game blows¡¦Pokemon ruby is better...heh

CLu`

Tha Off Da Hook Pimp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
God cards are banned from official tournamanets so they weren't included in this game.

Hopefully(crossing fingers) they'll be in the next incarnation and the new rules, battle system(in relation to the sacred cards battle system) and maybe even ??deck masters?? will be included as well.

Smurf-X

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yea i think that they are goin to come out with a game that has deck masters but with the rules of the card game.

sacred cards would of been great if it had the rules of the card game here.

it is koo that they didnt put the password code in the game because people will just put in the decks and there is no point on playing because the decks now would just make fun of the decks in the game like they were just little playing toys that is what i think!
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1