1424 - Wade Hixtons Counter Punch (U)

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hehe, you seem to know a whole lot, Zauron, compared to other "newbie" posters such as yourself.. Welcome then!
cool.gif

As for Wade Hixton, aside from Hajime no Ippo, it's one of the "funnest" boxing games on the gba, Punch out clone or not. (ARen't THey All?)
wacko.gif

shadow theory

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game is fun, but for some reason I just liked the timing of Super Punchout better. The timing in this game isn't poor, it just feels a bit "tighter". Which may be why some people feel it's harder, when really it's just about the same. (It just starts you off a bit farther down the line than giving you a few hapless opponents to acqaint yourself with.)

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
took me 30 min to beat the game, without any loss... not even close as difficult as nes punch out.. and really short.. pity, cause I enjoyed those 30 min
wink.gif

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i know that probably i sound weird... but... don't u think that the draw style look like a lot from that of penny-arcade? look at the referee he's really similiar to a penny-arcade character!

GimpyBob

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah... really short. Couple hours to finish the game and get all the extras (which you buy with cash you win from fights). The only tough opponent was the raver girl... kinda, anyway.

Akiraro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I like this game a lot. It's pretty easy though but it's a perfect game for a 20-30 minutes ride on the metro or during freetimes. It will be even better if the game has an Arcade Mode.

Overall, the game is better then Boxing Fever and Punch King.

N

Nycboy11358

This game is short and simple once you get the hang of it. Don think is worth buying since iz so short

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Either dodge or block his punchs then hit him on his chest. That will stun him, allowing you to hit him four more times (or use any moves you want) before he recover. If you don't hit him properly, he'll just laugh and punch at you.

If he's using his special attack, punch him before he grabs you and you'll be fine.

moojuice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do you punch him in the chest? I can only punch him in the face or stomah and he laughs and kicks the crap out of me. Even when I dodge him and then punch him.

Moo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gotta get that government cheese one new laptop a year +1