1414 - jewel Quest Expeditions (U)(Xenophobia)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by roguetrip, Sep 18, 2007.

Sep 18, 2007
  1. roguetrip
    OP

Member roguetrip GBAtemp Fan

United States
    How is it? doesn't sound like a good title to me. But i have to hold judgement i guess.

2. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    It's okay. It doesn't have the depth that Puzzle Quest offers -- it's more like one of those quick games you play on Yahoo. And rather than battling an opponent, you merely have to turn all the tiles (doing the same basic thing as Puzzle Quest) to gold via matching Jewels.

3. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    I've only played the PC version which is a rip off of Bejeweled but with a few changes. Will give it a go if I get a chance later and when I get the DS back from the missus.

I use to love playing Bejeweled but since playing Puzzle Quest its not the same anymore.

I wish Popcap would put some stuff out onto the DS, especially Bookworm Adventures that game would work so damn well on the DS.

4. scooby_doo

Newcomer scooby_doo Newbie

Had a quick go, but It didn't really like it. I've also got a version of Jewel Quest on my phone and I find it pretty good on there.

The idea of the game is good, but it's executed poorly. I find that even using the stylus, the control isn't as responsive as say Zookeeper, which just totally ruins the game for me.