Hardware $120 Refurb PS Vita (wifi model) zomgzzzzz

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. With Cowboom you have to individually check the quality of each available item (there's generally multiple per item listing unless it's in really high demand) as well as what accessories it comes with. They aren't refurbished and any factory warranty is likely void as you're not the original buyer. I will vouch for them though; my $125 Grade 5 3DS XL was almost mint, and my $99 Grade 6 Flame Red 3DS (with Super Mario 3D Land) was completely mint and the Club Nintendo PIN hadn't even been used. My $74 Grade 6 Kindle Fire arrives Monday and I'm betting it'll be in pretty nice condition too.

One word of warning, though; Cowboom does have daily deals, and one of their favorites is rotating through console/handheld system stock throughout the day. I've seen the standard price for a particular 3G Vita listing go as low as $110, and some people on CheapAssGamer have claimed to have gotten them below $50 or even $35, although those were most likely pricing errors by whoever put up that particular listing. If $120 sounds like a deal, use the code CowBoom5 at checkout to take $5 off it you're a new customer, but that likely won't do much more than offset sales tax a bit.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wish i would of found that before i spent all of my b-day money...

some of them how ever don't have every parts with them so i guess you get what you payed for i guess.

FireEmblemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume you're talking about the $755 ones, but they're back down at $130 right now. Or at least the blue one is, anyways. Pricing errors like that happen, but usually whoever listed it doesn't notice for a few weeks, if at all.

Actually, $130 for a grade 5 XL with everything but the manuals and SD card is a pretty good deal. I think mine was $125 but it didn't include the AC adapter.

TheCasketMan

Keyblade Apprentice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume you're talking about the $755 ones, but they're back down at $130 right now. Or at least the blue one is, anyways. Pricing errors like that happen, but usually whoever listed it doesn't notice for a few weeks, if at all.

Actually, $130 for a grade 5 XL with everything but the manuals and SD card is a pretty good deal. I think mine was $125 but it didn't include the AC adapter.

When I added the link, It was at $755, and they still are. The regular 3ds and dsi are at the same price too. I bet it is a mistake in pricing, but I am curious no one has notified the website. http://www.cowboom.com/Gaming/Video-Game-Consoles

Anyways, the vita at $120 is a steal even if it is preowned.

FireEmblemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of them are listed that way but once you click on the product page they're gone, or there's a lower-priced on as well. I don't really know what's up with their inventory, although it probably doesn't help that there was a flash sale on most of their console/handheld game system stock yesterday, meaning their stock and pricing for them is going to be a bit out of whack for a couple more days. I pointed out the $755 XLs on CheapAssGamer's Cowboom thread a few days ago, so it's been going on for at least that long.

aleXXXps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This almost seems too good to be true? I mean I don't care if a Vita has some light scuffs/scratches, because it's going to look like that after a few weeks play time anyways for me...

geishroy

Suspended
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They typically come in with little to no damage. Just make sure it says it has the battery. I'm pretty sure the ones that say they don't also do too but it's just good to make sure. They are cheap because they usually don't come with chargers and stuff. But the site is 100% legit gl on them hope they are still cheap

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/T0X6JND.jpg