A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jeez finally it's over. but being the douche bag that i am, i STILL haven't finished my projects. so here comes crunch time the next few days. o, and exams are in two weeks, but don't worry, i clearly remember everything from 11+ weeks ago.
frown.gif

pray for me.

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
two weeks is plenty of time. first things first. open up a planner and schedule your time. then work out the subjects/topics turn by turn.
you may be worried now but on the bright side one way or another it'll be over it two weeks.

ok maybe that wasn't so helpful.
g'luck dude.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
You shouldn't spend most of your time here, like p1ngy said. You better concentrate and stick with the schoolwork.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol sucks for the people who are graduating this year and have plans over the summer. I have coworkers that are in their fourth year and have plans for their summers.. I'm glad I didn't switch to York.. yet? (depends how many credits I can transfer.)

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Anakir said:
lol sucks for the people who are graduating this year and have plans over the summer. I have coworkers that are in their fourth year and have plans for their summers.. I'm glad I didn't switch to York.. yet? (depends how many credits I can transfer.)
oo it would be cool if u transferred over. we could chill sometime.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You live like.. Midland and somewhere..? Was it Midland and Finch if I could remember. That's like 5 min drive for me.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
Anakir said:
You live like.. Midland and somewhere..? Was it Midland and Finch if I could remember. That's like 5 min drive for me.
nah kennedy and sheppard lol
oh i know where u are. my dad's cousin used to live somewhere on kennedy.....but hey kennedy and shep would mean youre close to p - mall no?

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Raven Darkheart said:
da_head said:
Anakir said:
nah kennedy and sheppard lol
oh i know where u are. my dad's cousin used to live somewhere on kennedy.....but hey kennedy and shep would mean youre close to p - mall no?
wow super ultra mega late reply xD. umm i would say about a 10 min drive from pmall. pmall is at steeles. it goes steeles, finch, and sheppard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.