• Start date
  • Views 1,149
  • Replies 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm not quite sure about the technical details concerning what was and wasn't patched, but something goes wrong consistently when I update to 11.3 from 11.2. I believe the version of Corbenik I'm using is the latest in the repository.

After updating to 11.3, the system restarted, CFW launched, screens lit up... nothing.
Powered off, restarted - CFW launched, but system did not. No lit screens, just black. WiFi didn't turn on, either, though it did the first time (rather, the first time, it never seemed to turn off).

Tried updating Corbenik to latest stable nightly, but that didn't work (kept getting something to the effect of "Firmlaunch failed.")

Restored sysNAND to 11.2 from a backup made right before I updated, and it was successful. System still didn't launch, and got the same error as before. Rolled back the version of Corbenik I was using to the one I had when I started this, and the system booted just fine.

Tried the whole debacle again, but with these patches on before I launched the updated Corbenik into 11.3:

OPTIONS
System Module Inject
svcBackdoor Fixup

PATCHES
Block Cart Update
Block eShop Updates
Block NIM updates
ErrDisp devmode
Firm Protection
Region Free HOME
RO Signature Fix
Signature Fix

These were what I had enabled in the other version, so I figured it should work. But even with them ticked, I got the same error, both on 11.3 and 11.2 - "Firmlaunch failed."

Is it something with Corbenik, or my system at this point? Do I need to enable a certain patch/option that I'm missing?

Any insight would be appreciated; this is not urgent.

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not quite sure about the technical details concerning what was and wasn't patched, but something goes wrong consistently when I update to 11.3 from 11.2. I believe the version of Corbenik I'm using is the latest in the repository.

After updating to 11.3, the system restarted, CFW launched, screens lit up... nothing.
Powered off, restarted - CFW launched, but system did not. No lit screens, just black. WiFi didn't turn on, either, though it did the first time (rather, the first time, it never seemed to turn off).

Tried updating Corbenik to latest stable nightly, but that didn't work (kept getting something to the effect of "Firmlaunch failed.")

Restored sysNAND to 11.2 from a backup made right before I updated, and it was successful. System still didn't launch, and got the same error as before. Rolled back the version of Corbenik I was using to the one I had when I started this, and the system booted just fine.

Tried the whole debacle again, but with these patches on before I launched the updated Corbenik into 11.3:

OPTIONS
System Module Inject
svcBackdoor Fixup

PATCHES
Block Cart Update
Block eShop Updates
Block NIM updates
ErrDisp devmode
Firm Protection
Region Free HOME
RO Signature Fix
Signature Fix

These were what I had enabled in the other version, so I figured it should work. But even with them ticked, I got the same error, both on 11.3 and 11.2 - "Firmlaunch failed."

Is it something with Corbenik, or my system at this point? Do I need to enable a certain patch/option that I'm missing?

Any insight would be appreciated; this is not urgent.
As far as I'm aware. The only cfw working on 11.3 is Luma. All the others were patched out and are waiting for a new payload to get it working again.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I'm aware. The only cfw working on 11.3 is Luma. All the others were patched out and are waiting for a new payload to get it working again.
I mean not everyone can, but work on your own cfw? Don't give away, don't release code, how my steam account never got vac banned after cheating for like 3 years XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hello everyone