Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
so anyone know when Browserhax will update? thanks.
If we knew when it would update that would suggest we know how to fix it, and if we knew how to fix it then it would be fixed already.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

man i downgraded and got the black screen so i had to update and this happens. great way to buy a 3ds and have no freedom right of the bat
Did you try booting without the SD card before you updated? Did you format before downgrading?
The same problems exist for downgrading 11.1 as 11.0 so the new update didn't really affect you at all (except having to wait for more homebrew exploits to come back).

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
sorry As I said Im new to this hahaha tnx guys I'll update it now

EDIT: Im on v11.1 now it its working smooth :D my unwrap problems during bootup also fixed, I will not unwrap it evry bootup haha i dont know y dis update fix it, homebrew launcher also is working. tnx masters :D
Did you use to have HomeMenuHax installed?
If yes, your unwrap problem was because how sdiconhax (HomeMenuHax for the version you were) works, 11.1.0-X fixed it so that"s because it doesn"t happen anymore.

Reactions: yrel.opawg

tNB

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Anyone else having issues with Federation Force on the new version?

Running gateway Emunand. Other games work.

RJCline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wew this thread became exactly what I assumed it was going to become xD. Anywayyyy anyone have an update about homepass relays? NBAHomepass is not working atm im pretty sure of

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Wew this thread became exactly what I assumed it was going to become xD. Anywayyyy anyone have an update about homepass relays? NBAHomepass is not working atm im pretty sure of
Homepass isn't really a 3ds hack so it should still work. We would have heard something if 11.1 broke it.

Koreos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
How can anyone missclick an update?just curious how can it be achieved by accident in order to avoid it

As the reply say, I spam A a lot when I boot my ds. And I'm extremely tired, so I spammed A while doing something else, and then just left my ds on my bed to go eat something. I learned the lesson :'(

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Last edited by zoogie,
Reactions: RJCline

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten the multi-updater working? I've tried before and after updating Luma on 11.0, but it fails to fully launch, then reboots the home menu. I have not updated to 11.1, and won't until payloads and apps say it's fine.

RJCline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by RJCline,

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
@Jayro The payload is now updated (even so some games need to fix the PASLR, but PASLR shouldn"t be a problem if you use CFW); for apps I think NTR CFW is broken for now and Gateway Menu is broken too.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
@Jayro The payload is now updated (even so some games need to fix the PASLR, but PASLR shouldn"t be a problem if you use CFW); for apps I think NTR CFW is broken for now and Gateway Menu is broken too.
I'm on Luma3DS 11.0 SysNAND. I'll manual;ly install the latest multi-updater from SD/CIA, and reply back here. At least FreeShop still works on 11.0

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK if you use the latest version of BootNTR (the one that was just updated) and use 11.0 firmware.bin it SHOULD work. But I haven't bothered to test it myself (have to find where to get 11.0 firmware.bin) nor do I care to read through all 73 pages to try to find the answer.

Reactions: Jayro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there