Hacking 11.1.0-34 firmware update out

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I mean the DSiWare Downgrade guide tells you to use Steel Diver, which is free anyway and afaik is still on the eShop.
Yes, that's easier to use.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I see where you're going. So it's something like DSiWare downgrade. I'll give it a try. Thx.
if you already downgraded the firm, I think you could try @TheCyberQuake suggestion and download Steel Diver.

Edit: forget this. You would be able to inject the save only if you restored your CfW 3DS to a pre-transfer nand, downloaded the Steel Diver game, installed the save, and used the same SD card on the stock 3DS.

Again. This Will only work if you made a NAND backup right before the Fieldrunners Transfer.

Last edited by Olmectron,
Reactions: ph4t_s

ph4t_s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I mean the DSiWare Downgrade guide tells you to use Steel Diver, which is free anyway and afaik is still on the eShop.
Thank's man, I think I can see the light. Will keep you updated!

Yes, that's easier to use.

if you already downgraded the firm, I think you could try @TheCyberQuake suggestion and download Steel Diver.

Edit: forget this. You would be able to inject the save only if you restored your CfW 3DS to a pre-transfer nand, downloaded the Steel Diver game, installed the save, and used the same SD card on the stock 3DS.

Again. This Will only work if you made a NAND backup right before the Fieldrunners Transfer.
Yes, I have lots of backups. Downloading Steel Diver now.

Mark Morgan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just found out his 3DSX works with a special XML for ORAS if you have Pokemon Bank, look on the JKSM for a lengthy discussion. I tested myself and it works, I'm on stock firmware 11.1U and I was able to extract the save file.

Could you possibly give a link? (I can't find that thread.)

1v4n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hey guys
So a few months ago I've bought my younger brother an Old 3ds. I hacked it with this guide https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
I'm sorry for asking a question that probably was answered somwhere here, but I have very little free time, my jab is too demanding and I just don't have the time to search thru those 100+ pages.
The question is - Can I update his system? It's still on 11.0.0-33E version
I'd be very gratefull if someone could answer or direct me to some tutorial

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys
So a few months ago I've bought my younger brother an Old 3ds. I hacked it with this guide https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
I'm sorry for asking a question that probably was answered somwhere here, but I have very little free time, my jab is too demanding and I just don't have the time to search thru those 100+ pages.
The question is - Can I update his system? It's still on 11.0.0-33E version
I'd be very gratefull if someone could answer or direct me to some tutorial
Yes, it's safe to update. Update through System Settings and make sure his Luma3DS stuff is up to date.

basti1909

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have the latest Luma on my n3ds, but if i try to update from 11.0.0.33E -> 11.0.0.34E the updater returns an error and a reboot button instead of an update.

Is this a known problem?
Must i setup luma to allow updating?

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have the latest Luma on my n3ds, but if i try to update from 11.0.0.33E -> 11.0.0.34E the updater returns an error and a reboot button instead of an update.

Is this a known problem?
Must i setup luma to allow updating?

Are you using Tubehax DNS?
Or some custom home menu?

There's some threads about this and it might be helpful:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/cant-update-from-11-to-11-1.442472/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/n3ds-unable-to-update-to-11-1-a9lh-luma.442739/

Tzuba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still on the update before 11.1.0-33U. I have Aureinand CFW with no AL9H. Is it safe to update my emunand? Sorry, haven't been keeping up with the scene for a while.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok, slowpoke news here but some time ago I updated with luma emunand and everyting semmed fine
until now. I discovered that DSmode in general aren't working ... GWblue card(I've patched the whitelist before doing the emunand), Reatil game cart or ds downlod&play gives me black screen
using a N3ds US

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte