Homebrew 11.0 a9lh No way of installing cia's

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So while i was installing a9lh, somehow, my emunand.bin got lost. Of course i didnt know that, and accidentally restored an emunand backup without an injected health and safety app. Now im on 11.0 and i cant really do anything. I cant inject the H&S app with a9lh installed. Is there a way for me to install fbi/ downgrade so i can actually use the 3ds?

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do this (extracted from the second step of part 4 from Pailect's Guide: (just load Decrypt9 using the A9LH instead of the Homebrew Launcher)

Section II - Injecting FBI
  1. Get into the Homebrew Launcher on SysNAND through the entrypoint of your choice
  2. Open Decrypt9 (This can sometimes take a few tries), then go to "EmuNAND Options", then "Miscellaneous...", then select the "Health & Safety Dump" option to dump Health & Safety tohs.app (you can use Up and Down / Left and Right to change the name)
  3. Press Select to eject your SD card, then put it in your computer
  4. Extract Universal Inject Generator, then copy both hs.app from your SD card and FBI.ciafrom the FBI zip to the input folder
  5. Double click go.bat (or execute go.sh with Terminal on Linux, or double clickMac_inject_launcher.app on Mac)
  6. Copy FBI_inject_with_banner.app to the root of your SD card and reinsert your SD card into your 3DS
  7. Press B on Decrypt9, then go to "EmuNAND Options", then "Miscellaneous...", and select the "Health & Safety Inject" option
  8. Press down once to select FBI_inject_with_banner.app, then press A and confirm to inject
  9. Go to the main menu, then press Start to reboot

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do this (extracted from the second step of part 4 from Pailect's Guide: (just load Decrypt9 using the A9LH instead of the Homebrew Launcher)

Section II - Injecting FBI
  1. Get into the Homebrew Launcher on SysNAND through the entrypoint of your choice
  2. Open Decrypt9 (This can sometimes take a few tries), then go to "EmuNAND Options", then "Miscellaneous...", then select the "Health & Safety Dump" option to dump Health & Safety tohs.app (you can use Up and Down / Left and Right to change the name)
  3. Press Select to eject your SD card, then put it in your computer
  4. Extract Universal Inject Generator, then copy both hs.app from your SD card and FBI.ciafrom the FBI zip to the input folder
  5. Double click go.bat (or execute go.sh with Terminal on Linux, or double clickMac_inject_launcher.app on Mac)
  6. Copy FBI_inject_with_banner.app to the root of your SD card and reinsert your SD card into your 3DS
  7. Press B on Decrypt9, then go to "EmuNAND Options", then "Miscellaneous...", and select the "Health & Safety Inject" option
  8. Press down once to select FBI_inject_with_banner.app, then press A and confirm to inject
  9. Go to the main menu, then press Start to reboot
like i said, injecting is impossible. Wont work on a9lh enabled 3ds's

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have injected FBI to my A9LH'd 3DS (both Old and New), several times, after restoring NANDS without FBI injected, just like it happened to you!

It can be injected.

Can't think about what else could be wrong then, sorry. Good luck

Last edited by Olmectron,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have injected FBI to my A9LH'd 3DS (both Old and New), several times, after restoring NANDS without FBI injected, just like it happened to you!

It can be injected.
.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIC2QBXchiBBL2oJ1K_L7X7vfc07LrOZQ7XPDWA_Z5Gx26kycqu2ibSr5n5OW-SGrJrLcddHJzh0HGn1KXHy7H0I4MjhSpiII2LwbmHAiJEWRA7205v5_QFXTyG6.BK4i5ixlog_wF6iOkZNlsb3_bYQ.jpg
.eJwdxkEOwiAQAMC_8AB2YUuBnj149gOGUEJrWpfAejL-XeOc5q1e_VCL2kTaWADWfWTuqx7CPdWiK3M9Smr70JlPSCIpb2d5ygCL1gXjKUYXyRFNE1hj0RvjZ7TBzPgDGPBfR_fr5aYfrarPF9-EIuo.wRQ8TALLeBWk8_nyVTrjL8qvjlQ.jpg

Downloaded this build a few hours ago. Thanks for trying though.

Last edited by Giodude,

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have the aeskeydb.bin or the slot0x25keyX.bin in your sd card? The screenshot says that it's not set up. Also is your system up to date?

Reactions: urherenow

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIC2QBXchiBBL2oJ1K_L7X7vfc07LrOZQ7XPDWA_Z5Gx26kycqu2ibSr5n5OW-SGrJrLcddHJzh0HGn1KXHy7H0I4MjhSpiII2LwbmHAiJEWRA7205v5_QFXTyG6.BK4i5ixlog_wF6iOkZNlsb3_bYQ.jpg
.eJwdxkEOwiAQAMC_8AB2YUuBnj149gOGUEJrWpfAejL-XeOc5q1e_VCL2kTaWADWfWTuqx7CPdWiK3M9Smr70JlPSCIpb2d5ygCL1gXjKUYXyRFNE1hj0RvjZ7TBzPgDGPBfR_fr5aYfrarPF9-EIuo.wRQ8TALLeBWk8_nyVTrjL8qvjlQ.jpg

Downloaded this build a few hours ago
I just injected FBI 2.4 yesterday, since I had 1.4 still injected. Updated SysNAND A9LH.

You should ask in the Decrypt9's thread. It sounds like you should have slot0x25KeyX.bin on your root, but you don't have it.

Anyway, I don't know much about that, so, sorry again. Good night.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Im on 11.0, it doesnt even boot.
Put this in your SD root and retry https://mega.nz/#!lhMnnDRJ!1ss7wJNU6ep02nCzEBHLytZd6he79UAnvq7G9hzL2uk.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks everyone. Its late now so ill try downloading the slot0x25keyX.bin tomorrow.
Instead of getting that, just download aeskeydb.bin. It can be found on this page of the Plailect guide, and it will contain every key file you need for current homebrew.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I know for a fact it does work on A9LH 11.0 sysNAND because I've used it multiple times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM