Hacking 11.0.1 firmware and still no SXOS update

Status
Not open for further replies.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's really not looking good for future releases is it ?!! It might be worth it for those who've not made the move yet to make that final push over to AMS

britain4

Trophies
XP
Country
Their sites keep going up and down on a regular basis, they might still be going, looks like we'll see when the next update from Nintendo comes out now. Personally I like SXOS and hope they do update but not holding my breath.

Reactions: vincentallen2

rappa619

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got Atmosphere up and running, but like the post above - most of my games used to be XCI and now won't be, right? So as I re-install games, will I still have my game saves (to not have to start over) that were on the sysnand? Or since it's no longer XCI files the saves won't work? TIA!
What are you using to inject the payload? I'm in the same situation as you (have the sx pro dongle and jig).

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
it seems there is a new update, if you check on the updater from the switch, you will get an update but can't do it because error 521 ( source or site down?)

not my photo, found it in another group

Z7wrO1l.jpg

Reactions: alucard_xs

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
it seems there is a new update, if you check on the updater from the switch, you will get an update but can't do it because error 521 ( source or site down?)

Z7wrO1l.jpg
Well sx.xecuter.com is down for some time now, maybe they got an update but Nintendo got wind of it and acted immediately:cry:

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Would it be safe to assume that SXOS is dead now? The 11.0.1 update has been around for while now, Glad I migrated over to Atmos. So far so good :)

D

Deleted User

Would it be safe to assume that SXOS is dead now? The 11.0.1 update has been around for while now, Glad I migrated over to Atmos. So far so good :)

I've seen people speculate it was over many times and they ended up coming back, last time being after the arrests a few months ago. But it's very bleak. I would be more surprised if they were around a year from now than if they weren't.

Reactions: andyhappypants

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've seen people speculate it was over many times and they ended up coming back, last time being after the arrests a few months ago. But it's very bleak. I would be more surprised if they were around a year from now than if they weren't.
Yeah, but it's strange they released the last update in the middle of the trials, and after the arrests Nintendo released 11.0.1, and that's when sx team went silent?

Reactions: andyhappypants

mspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Z7wrO1l.jpg
Didn't they released an 'SX Updater' app meant specifically to be used on situations like this (site down) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dSN52HstbI