Hacking 11.0.0-33U Downgrading Questions.

• Thread starter Deleted-400430
  • Start date
  • Views 4,321
  • Replies 21
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-400430

OP
Hello everyone I'm 75Acer and I have a couple questions about downgrading on 11.0.0-33U.

Before I ask the question:
  • Since snooping around this site before joining I know that MANY people have asked about this and I'm sorry if this thread annoys you please just move on and ignore me.
  • I will be ignoring comments that don't answer my question.
My question:
  • Will we ever be able to downgrade on 11.0.0-33U without a hardmod and another 3DS with a custom firmware, if so when will we be able to downgrade on 11.0.0-33U?

Last edited by ,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, with a hardmod or with another 3DS that has custom firmware. We don't know when we're gonna be able to downgrade from 11.0 without either of these two things.

D

Deleted-400430

OP
Yes, with a hardmod or with another 3DS that has custom firmware. We don't know when we're gonna be able to downgrade from 11.0 without either of these two things.
My bad I accidently forget to include without hardmod and another 3DS with a custom firmware, I have now edited my thread.

Bohamad93

Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Keep in mind
11.0.0.-33 is just a patched update from Nintendo.

so its just a software thing, so it is possible to pass this thing soon.
I guess some programmers trying to create a way to pass this issue.

they will let us know as soon as possible when they do that.

Hope so :D

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
<snip>

And to answer the op question. The new exploit or hack on 11.0 will be released when the developers fucking feel like it. They owe you nothing and they're not going to care if you beg or whine for it.

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: Removed off-topic -rp

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do you mean "with another 3ds that has custom fw" how?
i already have 3 systems on old FW's 4.4- 9.0 i am just curious about this new development i have not been paying close attention to this scene lately, give em an overview of the procedure

D

Deleted-400430

OP
Man I thought my question would of been answered by now.

Virdoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Do you know what will happen tomorrow? I guess not. Same applies for the downgrading. No one exactly knows how and when it's going to happen. I've heard that someone is working on it, but it won't be released until Nintendo pushes another update for firmware to avoid patching. Since Nintendo is focusing on Sun and Moon, they won't probably release newer update before game releasing. So I guess in next 3 months, you won't be able to downgrade. Hopefully this answer satisfied you.

Reactions: Deleted-400430

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, no worries. He's probably gonna end up banned soon because of his blatant new member hating. And same goes for his friend dpad.
Oh come on, OP isn't some noob who doesn't know the answer to his question:

Since snooping around this site before joining I know that MANY people have asked about this
He has researched, he has seen it asked before, he knows what the response will be, he just didn't like the answers from the other threads. Yeah, warnings should be given out to people blatantly abusing OP, but OP should get a warning for admitting not only to having seen the question before, but for still making yet another topic asking the exact same thing that was asked THREE OTHER TIMES yesterday.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
He has researched, he has seen it asked before, he knows what the response will be, he just didn't like the answers from the other threads. Yeah, warnings should be given out to people blatantly abusing OP, but OP should get a warning for admitting not only to having seen the question before, but for still making yet another topic asking the exact same thing that was asked THREE OTHER TIMES yesterday.
You're right, but scaring away people isn't the right answer.

I have a better idea, I'll put something like "NO FREAKING DOWNGRADES ON 11.0" whenever creating a new thread. The issue is that most people just get the section wrong (this thing was in Homebrew!) and they won't see the alert, which will kinda nullify my idea. But at least it should cut down on the number of threads we see in the right section.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're right, but scaring away people isn't the right answer.

I have a better idea, I'll put something like "NO FREAKING DOWNGRADES ON 11.0" whenever creating a new thread. The issue is that most people just get the section wrong (this thing was in Homebrew!) and they won't see the alert, which will kinda nullify my idea. But at least it should cut down on the number of threads we see in the right section.
You could just add that alert to the homebrew section too :) It seems a common mistake that people post here in regards to downgrades.

And then start handing out warnings left right and center to the new users who ignore that notice ;)

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You could just add that alert to the homebrew section too :) It seems a common mistake that people post here in regards to downgrades.

And then start handing out warnings left right and center to the new users who ignore that notice ;)
Yep, I've already requested it to our techies. If you ignore the 52-fontsize red text at the top of the page saying "this section is for homebrew ONLY" and the other one saying "no you can't downgrade on 11.0 without hardmod OR another pre-hacked 3DS", then you will get what you deserve ;)

D

Deleted User

OP
@raulpica I think you should change the "all firmwares can be downgraded" thing when posting...and just update the thing in general

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ninja'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo