Hacking 105-3687 Error Still After System Restore ... FtpiiU_Everywhere Won't Let Browse Nand to Fix .tik

Xplic1T

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah that's that same one I use.
You can try making a config.ini with this
Code:
[MOCHA]
viewMode=0
directLaunch=0
launchImage=0
noIosReload=1
launchSysMenu=0
redNAND=0
seeprom_red=0
otp_red=0
syshaxXml=0

and put in in the same folder with your mocha.elf.

Done but still freezing after the 3rd Z ... wtf

This is like the 12th time now

Last edited by Xplic1T,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you may be screwed if you can't get into either haxchi or mocha. however, there may be an ftpii u for this case. I know there's an ftpii u app, but I don't know how much it can access.

Xplic1T

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys i think i need to factory restore ... make a new mii ... somehow get the exploit to boot again ... launch mocha ... redirect back to hbl and then run ftpii everything so that i can finally delete this fucking tik ... then add back the nus account and hopefully redownload Brain Age ... and pray the exploit works again lol ... or make another user ... jesus

Last edited by Xplic1T,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys i think i need to factory restore ... make a new mii ... somehow get the exploit to boot again ... launch mocha ... redirect back to hbl and then run ftpii everything so that i can finally delete this fucking tik ... then add back the nus account and hopefully redownload Brain Age ... and pray the exploit works again lol ... or make another user ... jesus

I thought you had already done the factory restore?

Dr.Aardvark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but im not having any luck triggering the exploit from sleepii.ovh and cg.stupiid.ovh

Were talking like 15 fails in a row right now after restore
Have you tried u.drg.li/fast/?
That's what I used for a bit before finally being able to get haxchi.

Xplic1T

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

I'll try ... should i reformat my microsd ... maybe somehow the files got changed over time rendering the exploit useless ? I'm thinking of restoring again and doing the above post

EDIT: Thanks Aardvark ... that one worked !! I'm in HBL currently ... let me try to get mocha up... hopefully it goes right back into HBL.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah that's that same one I use.
You can try making a config.ini with this
Code:
[MOCHA]
viewMode=0
directLaunch=0
launchImage=0
noIosReload=1
launchSysMenu=0
redNAND=0
seeprom_red=0
otp_red=0
syshaxXml=0

and put in in the same folder with your mocha.elf.

This worked Dr.Aardvark ... this fast exploit is way better than the others.

I'm currently patched and inside nand data FINALLY ... i just need to figure out which tik belongs to Brain Age. Hmm

Last edited by Xplic1T,

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well my Wii U is USA region and brain age is in storage_slc/rights/tickets/apps/0004/00000003.tik i hope this helps.

Xplic1T

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So running tik2sd put me back into wii u menu ... found out the tick i need to remove is in 0004/0000000c.tik but getting back into exploit to do all this a hopefully final time is sucking.

Well my Wii U is USA region and brain age is in storage_slc/rights/tickets/apps/0004/00000003.tik i hope this helps.

just saw this ...

on the third try now ... maybe i need to try more hax ... this is brutal

Last edited by Xplic1T,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't suggest deleting the entire ticket. other game tickets may be in the same .tik bucket. lucadian chronicles, for example, has one of the sonic games in the same.tik; crunchy roll has twilight princess in the same .tik assuming it's the same for everybody. that's why you should run tik2sd just to be sure.

Xplic1T

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I wouldn't suggest deleting the entire ticket. other game tickets may be in the same .tik bucket. lucadian chronicles, for example, has one of the sonic games in the same.tik; crunchy roll has twilight princess in the same .tik assuming it's the same for everybody. that's why you should run tik2sd just to be sure.

Heres my tik2sd paste http://collabedit.com/vmn5k

Brain Age should be this line 0005000010179b00 cdee4e76566646885be2d628a393c31d (0004/00000003.tik@0x0)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's correct. that's the same location as the above poster, so games must go in the same location for everyone. that ticket should be first in the .tik bucket. each ticket begins with 00 01 00 04, so delete everything 'til you get to that again. the next .tik file may or may not be at the beginning of the line. the best way to do this is using HxD. then searching for that series, finding the second one, the deleting everything before it.

Xplic1T

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i don't know if this could help but you can check your ticket and which ticket belong to which game from here: http://www.marcrobledo.com/wiiu-tik-fixer/

Thank you so much ... way freaking easier ... im going to get rid of all of these except amazon ... thats all i have installed right now ... wtf would nintendo keep these in nand after a system restore ...

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unknown. sometimes the ticket isn't even deleted when deleting the game which is why I made that tutorial. lucadian chronicles kept failing install on the eshop, and since I wanted all legit tickets for the games I had bought, I deleted the ticket manually. then, it installed correctly.

Xplic1T

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody know any other exploits web exploits i can try ... the fast exploit only worked one time. 5.5.2 is bruuuutalll without haxchi.

Xplic1T

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Removed the tik finally and got Brain Age installed ... all I need now is one more web trigger to get haxchi back ... god this is drawn out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.