Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
for fun i picked up a 90-in-1, 100-in-1 and 120-in-1 GBA carts from china town in downtown LA. these "chinese" bootleg carts all contained gba roms but were cut and altered. most of the games are only a few stages, and some had issues that made them unplayable. funny enough the 100-in-1 was actually an old flash advance that i have since reflashed and used many times for my own needs =).

-another world

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It IS possible, depending on WHAT ROM it is.

If they are NDS ROMs, then it will never be possible, at least with current technology limitations

if they are NES ROMS, then 1000ROM in 1 MicroSD isn't impossible
laugh.gif

That said, anyone claiming having 1000in1 should be asked: what ROMS do you own?

Mrbob2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have 2 8gb Micro sd cards for my ttds. Ordered them from mymemory.com.

I can fit around 200 games on 1 card.

The smallest games are like brain training 4mb, the biggest, pro evo 2008 that are 128mb.

The only way you could have 1000 games is to either have 1000 snes games or homebrew etc. No way can these be propper DS games.

No one would be selling carts with games as its illegal and very risky to sell to public. Never belive what people from car boots tell you, if it sounds to good to be true, it is!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality