Misc 1000 Cooking Recipes from Elle à Table: How do I unlock the secrets?

radioactiveSue

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea where else I should ask this. I could't even find a cheat code to use with TWLMenu++. So far I've only managed to unlock "Orange Ricotta Baked Pudding".

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting request.

I doubt many around here will have played it (barring cooking mama minigames this sort of thing pales compared to books or internet), much less considered making cheats for it or doing unlocks. Gamefaqs does not seem to have anything and after that I am linked back to this thread, did a search for elle table ricotta if that is going to be an unlock and again nothing.

2 main approaches I would consider if you are not going to bust out the debugger or learn to edit saves and instead stick with normal cheats.

1) If it is a time or score based unlock (even if you have to do things "right" it tends to still be score in the end as they will usually make things such that only correct play gets the score) then make a cheat to force time low and score high.
If you have never made cheats before then it is pretty easy https://web.archive.org/web/20080309104350/http://etk.scener.org/?op=tutorial
2) It might be similar to inventory cheats. Find where one is and chances are the section in memory/save next to it will be another, if it is a matter of changing 0 to 1 then you have your answer. This can be harder to find as a cheat or with saves -- find something that is easy to unlock and make saves (savestates and conventional saves) and try comparing before and after, restoring the savestate and comparing that. If you have the conventional save as well then whatever changed (hopefully it is minimal -- I would expect something like hash and play time but whatever else changed you then get to sort) you can try searching for that particular segment or something obvious nearby it from the save in normal memory (most saves by the DS were more or less slightly cut down memory dumps compared to the NES where every bit counted and things might have been scattered all over memory).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte