100% US Pokémon Diamond save file.

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by KillerHunter, Jun 22, 2008.

1. KillerHunter
    OP

KillerHunter Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2006
    Canada
    Hello there,

I lost my game there is almost a year, the game crash after the journal. I'd like now to play with a friend. I seriously do not want to beat the game again. Do you know where I could find a working saved game, like, at least at the end of the game or something for my M3?

Thanks a lot.

2. cosmo2389

cosmo2389 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 1, 2008
    United States
    United States
    Alright, here is my save.

It's not 100% Complete (Isn't that like impossible!? Just joking...), but I have beaten all gym leaders and Elite 4. I have seen around 290 Pokes... The trainer is a girl, but you can change all of that with Pokesav.

You can find it here.

Hope I helped!

3. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    also the fact that you can sort of just make a 100% save with pokesav also :/

4. KillerHunter
    OP

KillerHunter Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2006
    Canada
    I do not really know what to do to do so. I know that I can check event flags and such, but oh well.

Anyway, thank you very much Cosmo. I'll transfer what I had on that game and play with it.

5. Frederica Bernkastel

Frederica Bernkastel WebPerf and PWA advocate; @antoligy on Twitter

GBAtemp Patron
    Frederica Bernkastel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 31, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Hinamizawa
    How do we know that you aren't just trying to jack a save, edit it and claim it as your own...?
    nahh, we trust you.
    I WOULD post mine but its an R4 save.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice