ROM Hack ($100+, flexible) SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked Stereo Music Mod Request

Has the audio compression in Devil Survivor Overclocked ever bothered you?

• yes

• no

• who cares

Results are only viewable after voting.

BestestHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, you are asking for someone to do the stereo music mod and you pay them $100 USD dollars, right?
I've seen bounties for console hacking and exploits, but not for game mods, at least not for offline mods.

Good luck in your search for this fam.
I found somebody who might be able to make the assembly mod, and I already prepared the audio months ago at least. Only issue being they're busy with another project at the moment.

Reactions: E1ite007

BestestHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you seem really serious about this in specific. did you try doing it yourself using the utilities available?
I tried for months.
With that said, I think I've one again come to understand it a little better, so I might give it another shot myself. Not sure.

Reactions: hamohamo

Serph-DDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I tried for months.
With that said, I think I've one again come to understand it a little better, so I might give it another shot myself. Not sure.

Not sure if this will help because I wouldn't have the skills you are looking for but if you decide to this yourself.

I have tried looking at files before and I can tell you that there is at least one bgm file not stored in the romfs bgm folder when the cia file is extracted and that seems to be the music that plays when you complete a mission and when you are on the results screen.

I reckon it could be in a bin file but not sure to be honest.

BestestHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this will help because I wouldn't have the skills you are looking for but if you decide to this yourself.

I have tried looking at files before and I can tell you that there is at least one bgm file not stored in the romfs bgm folder when the cia file is extracted and that seems to be the music that plays when you complete a mission and when you are on the results screen.

I reckon it could be in a bin file but not sure to be honest.
Yes, the victory theme is a sequence rather than a stream. It's likely baked into the executable.
This is mono in the original game as well, so replacing it would unfortunately be a bit pointless

Serph-DDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Yes, the victory theme is a sequence rather than a stream. It's likely baked into the executable.
This is mono in the original game as well, so replacing it would unfortunately be a bit pointless

Good to know that always wondered that, I was trying to do the opposite of you and create a no bgm layered fs folder and always wondered about that theme

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?