Gaming 100 Club Nintendo points for 3DS Ambassadors

hundshamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems that we can earn 100 coins at Club Nintendo on doing the post play surveys the 10 NES VC games. Post play surveys are worth 10 coins each and you can do a survey for each game.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
I was thinking about this, so I had a look at my club Nintendo account, the NES title don't even appear in my list. Do any other European club Nintendo members have this issue? It seem that yet again Europe is left out of something that is standard for the rest of the world
frown.gif

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Why are people getting more and more critical about stuff though.
20 free ambassador games? "not good enough"
2 free PSN games? "Doesn't make up for it"
Seriously people should be happy with what they get for free!

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
FireGrey said:

my identity was stolen, my email address was stolen, and my cc data was stolen.

you really think 2 free psn titles makes up for that?

i should have been given a free psp, 2 free titles from any store, and a year of ps+

-another world

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
Another World said:
FireGrey said:

my identity was stolen, my email address was stolen, and my cc data was stolen.

you really think 2 free psn titles makes up for that?

i should have been given a free psp, 2 free titles from any store, and a year of ps+

-another world

One good thing about Nintendo's haphazard EShop scheme is the lack of Credit Card detail storage. If someone does hack my Club Nintendo account they could steal my Nintendo points/stars and really annoy me by ordering a Zelda beach towel or similar.
Sony and Nintendo really didn't HAVE to give anybody anything, they could have just ignored people (like Sony did when the PS2 sold out so quickly that people who had pre-ordered couldn't get them for 4 months after they officially launched, then had to sit back and watch the price drop £70 within it's first year), but this attitude...
QUOTE(kthnxshwn @ Sep 10 2011, 11:17 AM)
Do people really think big corporations care about them?
...is why they have. Large companies know now that we are not getting all of our information from magazines with a bias- the internet is both a friend and an enemy to them. Sony saw that Microsoft got a lot of criticism for taking nearly 2 years to address their hardware failings, so when something went wrong they opted to give something to those affected as compensation. Nintendo saw the stick that Sony got and decided to offer a bit more than they did, though not much more as I am sure Nintendo realise that being £80 down is much less devastating than being robbed of your identity.

ON TOPIC KLAXON- I'm an NOE user and have also not yet seen any mention of the ambassador games in my club Nintendo account. I am not too worried yet as it took 3 weeks for Super Mario Land and Excitebike to show up

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony giving you age old games does not show they care about you. It's like getting a gift from an old friend then repackaging it and giving it to a new friend opened and used.

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
kthnxshwn said:
Sony giving you age old games does not show they care about you. It's like getting a gift from an old friend then repackaging it and giving it to a new friend opened and used.
That was- in a roundabout way- part of my point. They made the right noises but didn't give enough, Nintendo made even more correct noises but still (many would say) didn't do enough. It gets better each time, the sooner they stop fearing the internet and begin listening to it the better

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys seriously are not seeing it the right way. As posted before they didnt HAVE to give anything for free, Especially Nintendo, All they did was cut the price like almost EVERYONE said they would, We early buyers payed 250, Some say it was worth it and others say it wasnt but that was OUR choice so it takes a lot of nerve to say that they owe you for doing business, You bought early they lowered it and gave some little games out.
Not happy? DEAL WITH IT.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i think nintendo did the right thing. they care about their consumers and wanted to show that.

my point about sony is that 2 free games and 30 days of ps+ != a stolen identity, stolen email, stolen cc info.

you can't put the same two "gift" programs in the same class. nintendo is hooking us up while sony is trying not to get sued.

-another world

Cuber

Trophies
Website
mytgn.co.uk
XP
Country
spinal_cord said:
I was thinking about this, so I had a look at my club Nintendo account, the NES title don't even appear in my list. Do any other European club Nintendo members have this issue? It seem that yet again Europe is left out of something that is standard for the rest of the world
frown.gif
Yeah, they're not there for me too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s