GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Glad the kid survived

Glad it happened to the kid as well because he wont make the same stupid mistake again

Surprised that everyone just stood there going "Duhhhhh"

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Hope his PSP is alright
tongue.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Scott-105 said:
or send a text message or something, I always stop.If I did that I wouldn't get nowhere.
Cuelhu said:
sometimes I don't pay attention and walk in front of cars.I do that too.
Sometimes I just forget there is a road with cars coming down it and just carry on walking.

I blame my mum for not teaching me how to cross the road properly and my phone.QUOTE(toffeecakes @ Feb 4 2011, 02:51 AM)
Reminds me of the time I almost fell as I was about to get on the train...
blink.gif
That's like a fear of mine when getting on trains.
What if you fall, no one notices because they all care about rushing onto the train and the train goes over you. |:

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antwill said:
Coming soon Fox News' headlines "Video Games almost kill an innocent child, are we doing the right thing letting our children play video games?"
If it'll keep people glued to their station then they'll milk it anyway they can before it dies.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TheDarkSeed said:
antwill said:
Coming soon Fox News' headlines "Video Games almost kill an innocent child, are we doing the right thing letting our children play video games?"
If it'll keep people glued to their station then they'll milk it anyway they can before it dies.
Glen Beck will do a whole segment on the topic and somehow have it connected to George Soros.
rofl.gif

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
=/ can we get some different news once in awhile. It always seems to be about this person was playing video games so this person or that person died, or that person almost died or b/c of parents etc.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
DarkCrudus said:
=/ can we get some different news once in awhile. It always seems to be about this person was playing video games so this person or that person died, or that person almost died or b/c of parents etc.
You can post news you know...

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FireGrey said:
DarkCrudus said:

yes i know? just sayin for the past couple weeks it seems someones posting something bout someone dying or almost dying b/c of someone playing video games

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DarkCrudus said:
FireGrey said:
DarkCrudus said:

yes i know? just sayin for the past couple weeks it seems someones posting something bout someone dying or almost dying b/c of someone playing video games
And it's mostly from Korea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat