bekar

OP
Trophies
Website
www.omgpop.com
XP
Country
United States
A quick list of things you can go when you're bored.
Have fun, and enjoy!

1. Have you heard of Akinator, the Web genius? He can guess any character you can think of (be it in real life, or video game)! Seriously cool. Link: Akinator

2. You've probably tried this, but go play some online games. Something like Miniclip, Hallpass, Nitrome (Google them).

3. Go to a random YouTube video and click on other videos in the 'similar videos' section. See where you end up!

4. Go update your facebook profile!

5. Check out my sig
happy.gif

6. Go to Dictionary.com and see the word of the day. Or think up of a random word and see if it's there!

7. Learn a secret code language, such as Pig Latin.

8. See how many times you can say 'bad blood' really fast. (Look up other tongue twisters as well!)

9. Put on your fav song and start dancing.

10. STILL BORED?! Okay, maybe you can go here for more help.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
bekar said:
Have fun, and enjoy!

1. Have you heard of Akinator, the Web genius? He can guess any character you can think of (be it in real life, or video game)! Seriously cool. Akinator That guy is a bastard.

2. You've probably tried this, but go play some online games. Something like Miniclip, Hallpass, Nitrome (Google them). Been there, done that... A few years ago. -_-

3. Go to a random YouTube video and click on other videos in the 'similar videos' section. See where you end up! No.

4. Go update your facebook profile! Don't have one.

5. Go look at random people's signatures. Start off by looking at mine *wink wink nudge nudge* (You won't be bored with mine!) Can't be assed to read it.

6. Go to Dictionary.com and see the word of the day. Or think up of a random word and see if it's there! My random word: douche

7. Learn a secret code language, such as Pig Latin. I'd rather learn Dog Chinese.

8. See how many times you can say 'bad blood' really fast. (Look up other tongue twisters as well!) No.

9. Put on your fav song and start dancing. I hate dancing.

10. STILL BORED?! Okay, maybe you can go here for more help. Don't need any.

Pfft, the best thing to do when you're bored is to fap play video games or hang out with friends.
mellow.gif

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
bekar said:
Have fun, and enjoy!

1. Have you heard of Akinator, the Web genius? He can guess any character you can think of (be it in real life, or video game)! Seriously cool. Link: Akinator Hmm You just added other 9 things so it wouldnt be obvious for your advertisement AND CLEVERBOT IS BETTER

2. You've probably tried this, but go play some online games. Something like Miniclip, Hallpass, Nitrome (Google them). O RLY?

3. Go to a random YouTube video and click on other videos in the 'similar videos' section. See where you end up! That's not fun at all.
huh.gif

4. Go update your facebook profile! Done that already

5. Go look at random people's signatures. Start off by looking at mine *wink wink nudge nudge* (You won't be bored with mine!) BOOOOOOORING

6. Go to Dictionary.com and see the word of the day. Or think up of a random word and see if it's there! Well. Nice one. BUt pfft
7. Learn a secret code language, such as Pig Latin.
mellow.gif

8. See how many times you can say 'bad blood' really fast. (Look up other tongue twisters as well!) Still bored. and not helping
closedeyes.gif

9. Put on your fav song and start dancing. Dancing?! Sorry not my type

10. STILL BORED?! Okay, maybe you can go here for more help. no thanks

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bekar said:
Have fun, and enjoy!

1. Have you heard of Akinator, the Web genius? He can guess any character you can think of (be it in real life, or video game)! Seriously cool. Link: Akinator No

2. You've probably tried this, but go play some online games. Something like Miniclip, Hallpass, Nitrome (Google them). No

3. Go to a random YouTube video and click on other videos in the 'similar videos' section. See where you end up! No

4. Go update your facebook profile! Don't have one and don't give a shit.

5. Go look at random people's signatures. Start off by looking at mine *wink wink nudge nudge* (You won't be bored with mine!) Screw you.

6. Go to Dictionary.com and see the word of the day. Or think up of a random word and see if it's there! No

7. Learn a secret code language, such as Pig Latin. I'd rather learn a real language.

8. See how many times you can say 'bad blood' really fast. (Look up other tongue twisters as well!) No

9. Put on your fav song and start dancing. No

10. STILL BORED?! Okay, maybe you can go here for more help. http://www.bored.com

QUOTE(Njrg @ Jun 1 2010, 09:34 PM) What I do when I'm bored...

You can't un-watch it. ?_?
Stop fking posting auto play videos.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
bekar said:
Have fun, and enjoy!

1. Have you heard of Akinator, the Web genius? He can guess any character you can think of (be it in real life, or video game)! Seriously cool. Link: Akinator He's a douche.

2. You've probably tried this, but go play some online games. Something like Miniclip, Hallpass, Nitrome (Google them). How 'bout no.

3. Go to a random YouTube video and click on other videos in the 'similar videos' section. See where you end up! I ended up trying to look for Hitler plays Portal. Only to find out it's been removed. That's for making me bored AND sad!
ohnoes.png

4. Go update your facebook profile! Just did. What else, genius?

5. Go look at random people's signatures. Start off by looking at mine *wink wink nudge nudge* (You won't be bored with mine!) Infinite Zeros is better. Also, that was a horrible ad.

6. Go to Dictionary.com and see the word of the day. Or think up of a random word and see if it's there! "Attention all restaurant customers. Testicles. That is all."

7. Learn a secret code language, such as Pig Latin. ...or learn a real language, such as Japanese!

8. See how many times you can say 'bad blood' really fast. (Look up other tongue twisters as well!) No.

9. Put on your favourite song and start dancing. What is this? Let's be tards on the net day?

10. STILL BORED?! Okay, maybe you can go here for more help. How 'bout no?

I ROFL'd at the Jigglypuff video BTW.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the akinator did not predict i was thinking of tairy green. even when he asked for more information, although he picked two shows on adult swim, the mighty boosh and metalocolypse. so close, but no cigar

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Holy shit Akinator!
Barack Obama - correct.
Bono - correct
Kira (Death Note) - correct

ohmy.gif

Further tests:
Ke$ha - correct
Allelujah Haptism (Gundam 00) - correct, but it asked if he had a double personality, that's not fair.
dry.gif

Itachi Uchiha - correct, asked if he used the Sharigan, LOL. Hax.

GOD DAMMIT I HAVE A LAB REPORT DUE TOMORROW!

Jack Bauer - correct, asked if his wife's dead, and if he has a daughter. That nailed it.

Joel McHale - nailed it even though I couldn't answer half the questions.

Hey bekar, you just cost me a good grade in my class.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉