10 ANTI-"Google is your friend" one liner/answer backs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

melodical

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi folks, had a few ales and thought i would write some anti "google is your friend jokes". So here goes: 10 ANTI-"Google is your friend" one liner/answer backs:

Sticky your post up into your ios60

Insert your google comment up into where your fat16 is! That way you you can be sure that you've accidentally patched your point of bricking and will be able to stick the preloader wherever it fits into your corrrect ios!

I've got better advice on a windows help menu.

Your answer is about as cold as an eskimos freezer, but thank's anyways!
smile.gif

I've seen George bush answer questions better than you!

That's the lamest comment i've seen since I heard Mr Lame make a comment to Mrs Lame!

Google and I are no longer friends! What do i do now? Google said he was'nt my friend any more!

I know google is my friend but do you think it would be ok to sleep with his girlfriend?

Google told me to fu*3 off, can i reinstall google to the internet.

I tried using google but my cat ate through the power cable and I think it's broken the internet. Will the world blame me? Should i downgrade firmware?
smile.gif

These lines are only made for fun so please dont get into arguements with people on the forum just to use them. If you do use one of these lines please post a link back to this thread so that the recipient may see that the lines are only used in jest! Please feel free to add your own 'one liners' and if good enough i'll add them to the main list/post!

The google line is overused unless you are willing to help someone. Why even bother to write a comment as you are taking up as much space on the thread with your comment, skip on and be usefull somewhere else i say. No hard feelings/bad intentions but i feel what i'm saying is the truth!

I wonder if the guy who started the google line is now on commission from google? If not im gonna copyright the term and earn 10c/7p pe click on google cpc
smile.gif

Enjoy!

melodical

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
PettingZoo said:
GETTING DRUNK AT 08:09 AM?!

EDIT: Sorry, wrong timezone.

I thought that would have been acceptable in Oz my friend!
smile.gif

At least I would hope so!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moved this to the proper forum.....the EOF is where nonsense tends to make more sense. Carry on.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
If people tell you to google, and you have searched (and stated you've searched), and the rest of the post is completely unhelpful, just report them. With any luck the post will be deleted and the user will get a warning for being a douche.

Also, IMO, those "let me google that for you" links should get people who post them instantly banned.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
Google is unsafe. When we type "weapons of mass destruction" and click we're feeling lucky, it gives you a 404 web error! Also known as google-bombing!

(my first crack at lame joke >.>)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou