The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
01/03/2016 – 10.6 Emunand
Posted on March 3, 2016

We would like to confirm that firmware 10.6 has been fully tested on both 3DS and N3DS and is compatible with Gateway Emunand.
As always, enjoy!

but no download link yet
There's no download link because there's no update, they're just confirming that it works with the current launcher.

Reactions: Zidapi

JCR1

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
by the way, what happened with the downgrade method or native support of firmware 10.3 from gateway?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OP and everyone who quoted OP in this thread, I would recommend removing the link to the GW website.
Honestly, we really need some clarification from the mods about this.

Apparently we can't link to the Gateway site because it hosts files that contain Nintendo proprietary code (native_firm) encrypted in their launcher.

But on the other hand it seems we're allowed to link to ReiNAND's GitHub, which also hosts Nintendo proprietary code (again, native_firm) encrypted in the form of the firmware.bin included with each release.

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Honestly, we really need some clarification from the mods about this.

Apparently we can't link to the Gateway site because it hosts files that contain Nintendo proprietary code (native_firm) encrypted in their launcher.

But on the other hand it seems we're allowed to link to ReiNAND's GitHub, which also hosts Nintendo proprietary code (again, native_firm) encrypted in the form of the firmware.bin included with each release.
GW site also contains a copy of DevMenu, and I always thought that we can't post a link to GW site because of that.

Effi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
is it available already? After doing so, do I need the gateway or can I use just the CFW on my n3ds?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.