Hacking 10.4 Emunand - Black Screen (RxTools 3.0 O3DS)

SFS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I need some help right now. I updated my Emunand to 10.4 and it displays nothing. Just a black screen. I've tried to format it and updated it again, but nothing. What should I do? I'm losing my patience and I don't want to format the emunand again.

Oh, and I don't have Menuhax installed.

ANTONIOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Oh wait I misread you 3ds model, you have a O3ds, Reinand doesn't work on it

sorry, keep trying with rxtools and check if you have everything in the correct place.

SFS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh wait I misread you 3ds model, you have a O3ds, Reinand doesn't work on it

sorry, keep trying with rxtools and check if you have everything in the correct place.

I have everything in the correct place. I've tried with 2.6, 3.0, and the Nightly build. Nothing.

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
i know thats not gateway, but got the same problem with my gateway, after updateing to 10.4 Emunand (also launcher.dat~) only black screen.
Do you use some custom themes or unusual settings?

// EDIT:
well.. maybe this will help you.
• I changed for the gw card (i know you use rxtools) my sd from 128 to 32gb.
• Used a 3DS default Theme in my Emunand (thanks god for backups♥)
• Killed my Raspberry PI which i use for Homepass.

That's what was enough for me. After many.. maaany trys..

Last edited by DarkIrata,

ANTONIOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have everything in the correct place. I've tried with 2.6, 3.0, and the Nightly build. Nothing.

mmmm maybe you are mixing the 2.6 and nightly folders/files? they changed the way it is installed.

Probably you know this already but....

(rxtools readme)
Setting up rxTools
  • If you have used a previous version, please delete SD:/rxTools, SD:/3ds/rxTools, and rxTools.dat, if present on your (m)SD card.
  • Extract the rxTools folder from the release and place it into the root of your card.
  • If you are using an o3ds or 2ds, ensure you have Python 2.7 installed on your PC and run /Tools/cdn_firm.py. This should download 3 files into a folder named /firm. Copy this entire folder and place it into SD:/rxTools/.
  • If you are using an n3ds, you must search for the encrypted firmware.bin used by previous versions of Cakehax. It should have an MD5 of: B99ADF0ADB279712367C06EB83BA9AE6. You will need to rename it and place it here-> SD:/rxTools/firm/0004013820000002.bin
  • For use with the Homebrew Launcher, go into the ninjhax folder and copy the /rxTools folder to SD:/3ds/

If it doesn't work....... go the nearest open window and throw your 3ds because I don't know what else to try :hateit: :)...I'm joking:D. or restore your previous emunand backup if you have one and wait for a more stable version of rxtools.

SFS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I give up. Formatted the emunand again, installed rxTools again, updated the emunand again. NOTHING.

Is there another CFW i can use without Cubic Ninja, Gateway or a DS Flashcard?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them