ROM Hack [10.2] HANS sends me back to Homebrew Launcher with no errors

NintroPower

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i'm trying to play a randomized version of Pokemon Omega Ruby but Hans brings me back to the HBL every time I try to load the romfs patch. I don't get any errors like Romfs path (INVALID) so I don't know what is happening I removed the first 1000 lines of the romfs.bin in HxD and I renamed it in the hans folder on the ROOT of my sd card so I don't understand what I did wrong. Can anyone help me with this?

SANNIC789

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well you dont need to do the removeing the first 1000 lines of the romfs.bin in HxD anymore with the latest update of hans and did you dump the files 1st with brain dump and put tho's in the romfs?

NintroPower

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well you dont need to do the removeing the first 1000 lines of the romfs.bin in HxD anymore with the latest update of hans and did you dump the files 1st with brain dump and put tho's in the romfs?

Yeah, I dumped the files but I got it working. I had to rename the code.bin file to (Titleid).code thanks for your time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.