Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my 10,001 post, by epenis standards that means that its so much bigger than anyone elses on the forum. So because it is so big I'd thought I'd share my epenis with two lucky people. Not only will these people get a share of my epenis but they'll also get two prizes each along with a signed picture of myself!!!

Main Prize:

A pair of Ann Summers Show Time knickers size 14-16!!! I can even wear them if you want!
ohmy.gif

09OTPFAS1004_M.jpg

A box of Ann Summers Sex God "pheromone whipes" which are made to boost your masculine charms!

Runners up prize:
A box of Strawberry flavoured penis shaped tic tacs!
Two sperm slinky toys (no idea what they are called). Basically they are sperm shaped and you chuck them at a wall and you watch them slink down.

What do you need to do to win these prizes?
I've done a little treasure hunt!! Around the forum I've placed four pictures for you to find and all you have to do is PM me and tell me what each of the pictures are of and where they were hidden...simple as a Big Brother contestant.

Here are the clues to each picture, you'll know what picture I want as it has text pretty much saying so. Remember to look at the entire thread:
1. The guitarist of The Stooges is no longer with us.
2. CockroachMan: A True Beauty.
3. The father of videogames & what happens to bread when its left out too long.
4. I wonder what the makers of Penny Lane would make of Lagman? I wish he came back.

Rules:
Must either have over 500 posts or you have been a member for over one year.
You can't have had any warns for at least two months.
PM's must have links to each post where the picture was posted and you must also tell me what the picture is of.

The "winner" and "runner up" will be chosen at random.
Competition ends Monday 22nd June 8PM GMT. Entries sent afterwards will be look at too in case I forget.
smileipb2.png

Yeah my prizes are rejected items from my Mrs Ann Summers kit but they are all brand new...unless you want the knickers to be worn.
smileipb2.png

Reactions: 1 person

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ENDscape said:
but the prizes are jokes?
Depends on the person, some may need a pair of knickers (the ladies here, they do have the hygiene strip on the gusset) and some may be so fugly that they need pheromone whipes. Also some may want strawberry smelling breath.

Either way, its all free.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
ENDscape said:
but the prizes are jokes?
Depends on the person, some may need a pair of knickers (the ladies here, they do have the hygiene strip on the gusset) and some may be so fugly that they need pheromone whipes. Also some may want strawberry smelling breath.

Either way, its all free.
Ahhh, so its for reals. And true, depends on the person.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blood Fetish said:
I don't have enough posts, so I guess I shan't be playing. A shame too, as I could have really used a new pair of panties.

You've been a member for over one year though.

QUOTE(Hadrian @ Jun 20 2009, 05:17 PM) Rules:
Must either have over 500 posts or you have been a member for over one year.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wintrale said:
Pah! 10'000 posts? Is that all? *cackles* When you reach 19'573 like I have on N4G, then you can make threads about stupidly huge post counts.
lecture.gif
So that site launched in 2006 and you've already reached that?

If I did the same amount here even when I started in 2004, I'd think there is something wrong with my life. Try meeting some people one day.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Damn, have been warned last month
frown.gif
(although it was removed after 20 minutes)

Wintrale said:
Pah! 10'000 posts? Is that all? *cackles* When you reach 19'573 like I have on N4G, then you can make threads about stupidly huge post counts.
lecture.gif
Prove it. We can't access your link without a login

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can hear a lot of little kids going "mommy why is the a bulge in that person's pants" any way a don't qualify even if I don't want any of those prizes.

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
If I did the same amount here even when I started in 2004, I'd think there is something wrong with my life. Try meeting some people one day.

Like I said, it was just a joke. As for saying there's something wrong with my life, I have my reasons. But hey, since I'm not welcome in this thread and I wouldn't want to drag it off topic or anything, I'll take my leave.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo