OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FAST6191, do you want to be like this guy?:
1293913758820s.jpg
He has a chin that Bruce Campbell would be proud of, being alone likely means he has no kids spending his money, drinking his beer and wanting lifts, no significant other to need to remember dates for, cause drama, dine out or eat out, or hassle him for sitting around in his boxers playing games all day.... There are worse ways to set about life.
Better end with a song

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
OK, i am gonna steal thread, i could make one new but eof is already full of shity threads and this one being a fail thread, gonna use it!

hey @Vinsidiots! (i which we could have clans on gbatemp and i could tag an entire group) lets make a conspiracy plan on how to get a like by fast6191 (notice i didnt tag him to keep this secret, shhh)

so, lets brainstorm on how to get a fast's like?

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
OK, i am gonna steal thread, i could make one new but eof is already full of shity threads and this one being a fail thread, gonna use it!

hey @Vinsidiots! (i which we could have clans on gbatemp and i could tag an entire group) lets make a conspiracy plan on how to get a like by fast6191 (notice i didnt tag him to keep this secret, shhh)

so, lets brainstorm on how to get a fast's like?
i think hez watching thread. i dunno. maybe we haxx hiz account with vinsxploit with vins3ds on vins u

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does it have to be an actual like? Because the only way that is going to happen is if I accidentally hit it when going for the reply/quote button (I really should finish that greasemonkey script to straight up remove it), if you hack the server or you hack my machine/account and do it that way. Theoretically you could also trick me with a link like http://gbatemp.net/posts/2/like but you would have to try hard there.

I am really not a fan of likes systems and would happily disable it but it is not my server/forum so I can not.

Reactions: saxamo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.