• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

1 hour countdown until chrono trigger releases in AMerica!

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rcktstar said:
lol its 2:13 am in New york i plan on staying up and doing my english paper and wait for CT !!!
Narin said:
QUOTE(kevenka @ Nov 25 2008, 01:26 AM) Once the american version comes out...Chrono Trigger time!!
You won't be able to play it right away until a new piracy check fix is made for the US version. Otherwise the game will freeze due to the piracy checks Square added.

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to be sarcastic, as in "seriously" guys. I'm just givin you guys shit though.

I don't know what the fuss is either, I'm not too much into RPG's but I'll check it out.

kevenka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok...Can someone care to explain why the japanese version is even considered a japanese version? When I started it up on my cyclod...it was only in english...Am I missing something? *I am not complaining but rather confused*

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kevenka said:
Ok...Can someone care to explain why the japanese version is even considered a japanese version? When I started it up on my cyclod...it was only in english...Am I missing something? *I am not complaining but rather confused*

it has japanese language inbuilt, and will load in japanese on a japanese DS

kevenka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Magnus! That helps explain it
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News