yamimg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hello guys i tried to uptade my wiikey to 1.9g i waited till 100 but then wiikey say the result failed and to test connection is there anyway to fix that btw how can i be sure that i have a wiikey ?? and what uptade i have??

StacMaster-S

Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the problem is probably the wire which is used for updating the Wiikey is probably not soldered correctly. Seems like most people that have had updating issues have had them for this reason.

hamchan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used the "swap trick". I forgot the exact procedure so go search it up but basically it involves taking out your update disc before you press the button to start the update. I used this and managed to update to 1.9g. The only real way to be sure you have a wiikey is to open up your wii. I also did not know what chip i had when i first got the wii but i was lucky i guess
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there really was no point in getting a serie s S then
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    You can get electrolyte in power format to mix yourself too. Lots of brands and flavors. Comes out to be cheaper than buying Gatorade.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My bad its on the series S also, but there is games coming to X only
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I am thinking of visiing Ohio in December for Galaxy Con Columbus
    +1
    Or tablet form just drop one in the bottle/glass/cup
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think the S was poorly designed
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I would have designed it differently
    60 of em for under $30. 46 cents a piece vs. $2+ each gatorade. :)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its ok for non 4k, and for only $300, still considered next gen, but yea I'd suggest save a little longer and get the X model
    I played beta of Madden 25
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like madden, don't like they put out basically same game every year with new roster at full price
    I was decent enough up until Madden 23. Like Madden 22 I had a pretty good w/l record using the Bucs. Madden 23, 24, and 25 beta I just get stomped all the time. Horrible record on all three.
    although the 25 beta were friendly matches only, my record would have been very bad just the same.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think the series S would have been better with disk drive.

It did not need 2k graphics, They could have sent it out with 1080P or even even 720p
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play Madden 24 often on gamepass, its ok. Me and few buddies play together on same team sometimes, is fun
    Id rather play the ncaa game but dont have the $ for it. Imo both should be included with PS+ and Game Pass.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I think they should have doen user upgradable hard drive
    +1
    i spent my $ on black myth wukong preorder.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It will be on gamepass/EA Play eventually they said, planning on 2025
    yeah, when 26 is about to release or very shortly after
    +1
    22 was on gamepass and had tons of players. but they removed it Feb 29th and pretty hard to find a match now.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Get 24 then, it on gamepass now, plenty of peeps play that
    i had 24 since before it went on game pass.
    +1
    I dont play because it's no fun to lose all the time. lol. Like I said, madden 22 and early I was pretty decent at. Not sure all what mechanics changed since 23 but I win like 1 of every 10 games. Then when I do win, they try to pause glitch me or leave with a few seconds left in the 4th. lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I hate players like that, sore losers. You could always just start a season against computer, but I know not as fun.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea I hate players like that, sore losers. You could always just start a season against...