Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah cos breaking and entering and stealing are the same as unfairly killing people in a video game...
Jesus christ kid, weren't you taught what a metaphor is in school?

And if you'd have bothered to read past that line, I posted why this is thought of as a serious issue. The point is intent and the consequences of their actions. Intent is a very, VERY important thing in this world.

For example, if you were to go try to stab somebody but totally fail... you'd get punished worse than if you had accidentally cut somebody while preparing a meal in the kitchen. In the first case no harm was done, but you intended to harm them. In the second minor harm was done, but no bad intent was involved.

In this case, there was BOTH intent and harm, thus even higher punishment.

D

Deleted-236924

Noobs.

By the way, am I the only person who doesn't mind people cheating in FPSes?
There are cheaters in nearly every Combat Arms game I play, yet I still get as much entertainment as if there weren't any, if not more.

lol if only people could get banned in offline games.. like people using an infinite money code, or health code. if they would of had kept client info on server side they could not cheat in games, keeping profile data on a console/pc itself is asking for the data to be exploited.
No. Just no.
Re-read yourself, sir.

Reactions: 1 person

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This still doesn't make CoD a good game.
First off, your name is Haloman800. The irony...?

Second, please fuck off.

Activision is just rehashing the same s*** every six months under a different name to cash in on the fanboys who they know'll buy this shovelware despite them already owning seven other copies of this same pile of crap.

& Nah bro, I like it here, I think I'll stay.

p.s. & At least my name is pronounceable, not just a bunch of stupid acronyms, vowels ftw ;).

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Noobs.

By the way, am I the only person who doesn't mind people cheating in FPSes?
There are cheaters in nearly every Combat Arms game I play, yet I still get as much entertainment as if there weren't any, if not more.
depends in cod it get's really bad with aimbots, it get's to the point where they have a one shot kill lmg, wall hack, and aimbot, all they do is stand still and you die within seconds bysome cheating dipshit across the map through multiple buildings.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
What you said isn't even related to the topic, and it could be considered flaming. You do this in every Call of Duty topic, and it's getting old. And I made the comment about your name because Halo has taken the same path as Call of Duty, yet you clearly like it.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mind ppl playing with a nodded controller, but getting killed form outside of the map is bs.
I've hated that glitch for the longest time.
The prone/run glitch is annoying too.
Then there's the rank-up rooms.
To me that's the lowest form of cheating.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Second, please fuck off.

Activision is just rehashing the same s*** every six months under a different name to cash in on the fanboys who they know'll buy this shovelware despite them already owning seven other copies of this same pile of crap.

p.s. & At least my name is pronounceable, not just a bunch of stupid acronyms, vowels ftw ;).

As opposed to Bungie, who just rehashed the same old tired shit over a longer period of time; gotcha.

And yeah, as someone with the "Name of Video Game + Man + Number" type of username, you really don't have much much of a leg to stand on.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted User

Second, please fuck off.

As opposed to Bungie, who just rehashed the same old tired shit over a longer period of time; gotcha.

And yeah, as someone with the "Name of Video Game + Man + Number" type of username, you really don't have much much of a leg to stand on.
Every halo game has a new engine / game mechanic.

Every Cod has been the same since 4.

Also, 1600 is a pathetic number considering how many people play/ still hack.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Second, please fuck off.

Every halo game has a new engine / game mechanic.

Every Cod has been the same since 4.

A good game a new mechanic or engine does not make. And if you are saying that every Call of Duty has been the same since 4... then, well, you obviously haven't played all of them since.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night