Hacking 1.5 cheats problem

dmbliz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been trying to fix this for over 2 hours now but am getting nowhere I'm almost ready to go back to 1.4.1
I've wiped my micro sd card clean and put a fresh download of akaio 1.5 on it but every time i try to play a game with cheats enabled the game freeze's with 2 white screens.
With cheats off the games work fine and when i was running 1.4.1 the games worked fine with cheats enabled. Does anyone have any ideas on what to do has anyone else had this problem?

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No problem
yay.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i never have any of your problem...

i wiped my sd card clean by formatting it + AKAIO 1.5
i don't need to use the old DMA mode for almost all the games
unless those games do have save related problem

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
florian said:
with the AKAIO 1.5 my save for AKAIO 1.41 games not work with this 1.5 ? Any solution ?

Make sure your save settings are the same as they where on 1.4.1. On 1.5 it is romname.sav as standard but at 1.4.1 is was romname.nds.sav

Either alter the settings or rename every savefile to .sav instead of .nds.sav

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Sinistral89 said:
florian said:
with the AKAIO 1.5 my save for AKAIO 1.41 games not work with this 1.5 ? Any solution ?

Make sure your save settings are the same as they where on 1.4.1. On 1.5 it is romname.sav as standard but at 1.4.1 is was romname.nds.sav

Either alter the settings or rename every savefile to .sav instead of .nds.sav

ok i tried and my old save work at this time
smile.gif
thanks again
wink.gif

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I thinkthe problem your man had was that he didnt have AR CHEAT CODE = enabled in the system settings.

I believe that holding x thing might be a manual activation for when the game is loading

siryu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I got random freeze issue with my 1.5 AKAIO. How can I solve this issue?? Anybody can help me?? I already cleaning my sdcard and reformat it, and then I try to install the new AKAIO, but still cause the random freezing which never had before when I used 1.4.1 proper AKAIO.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Bookwormz13971 said:
I had that problem I just used the newest loaders.

http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/

After that I did not have to do the X thing anymore. The creator said it was a bug in the first loader which is why you had to hold X or A but now it's fixed.

suprisingly, i didn't have the problem with the old loaders
thanks anyway
smile.gif

Jugiatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still having issues. I completely wiped my Acekard clean and put on the brand new 1.5 AKAIO firmware and then downloaded the latest CHEAT.DAT file from here and put it in the Cheats folder.

Put my games in the folder and activated the ones I wanted. But they still are not activating in the game. I can see them in the list before the game is started and can choose the ones I want. But they are never enabled.

And I have also tried the "holding down X method." Nothing seems to be working. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I also have the latest loaders in there (9/25). A quick note though is that there are 2 folders for loaders in my _aio folder. One of them just says "loaders" and the other says "2kloaders" but is empty. Should it be there?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1