Hacking 1.4 updated acekard need danny phantom logo?

yeknomttub

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my first post because usually I find what I need in forums but I cant seem to find an answer on this one. Sorry if it's in the wrong place but this seems like the right area.

I recently bought a couple of acekard 2i's off the internet. They said they were flashed to work with the 1.4 dsi update. Currently my dsi is 1.3 and the carts work fine with the acekard 1.5 system files. After reading I find out that carts that were 1.4 compatable were supposed to have the Danny Phantom game logo on the DSi's main screen. My carts show the old logo. I want to update my DSi to 1.4 but am afraid to because I'm not 100% sure my carts were really flashed and 1.4 compatable(because they are showing the old logo). I have found all the files to do the flash but do not want to risk bricking my carts if for some reason they WERE already updated.

So my main question is......Do 1.4 compatable Acekard flashcarts HAVE to have the Danny Phantom logos?

Any info on this matter is appreciated.

Thanks

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it dosnt hurt to re-flash them just to be sure your not stuck in the water like a fish wait tey can swim i would re-flash one and see if it has danny phantom on the 1.3 then it its the ak logo its becasue it dosnt need to use it yet

yeknomttub

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the tip. I was more willing to try to sacrifice one because the spring loader for the microsd card was messed up. I flashed it and it DID have the Danny Phantom game logo after flashing. Me thinks my carts were not flashed. Oh well no big deal. Thanks for the input!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr