XP
Country
United States
easy way to solve this

take a IQ test,
if they get below a certain number they get unthanised
men and women

that will sort it out :D

yeah lets do THAT becaus we see how well that worked out for Hitler.

/sarcasm

That's what the death camps were all about.... Selective breeding to create a Superior society began with the killing of ,millions of innocent people regardless of IQ, based on thier religion. And breeding only people with certain specific traits.

Also regarding the 'it can't happen to ME' syndrome; it extends far beyond child bearing. Just ask people about cell phone use while driving. Very few feel they are the ones who would create that accident, yet 35,000 fatalities in the US alone happen each year due to cell phone destraction. Motorcycle riders pay for those cell phone faux pahs with thier lives and in those cases it seems in my state, almost without fail, the drivers do a hit and run. In other words they almost NEVER stick around to 'pay the piper', or in this case sherriff. Unfortunately a large portion are also without license and foriegn born: forgot where I found those stats; was on some Nation Motor Vehicle site recently.

and I'm fairly sure more probably said before that... 'yeah but that's accident from distraction stuff only affects the OTHER guy. We ive in a society (in the US anyway) that seems to abhor taking responsibility for thier own actions. Every bad outcome is SOME OTHER GUY, and every success is thiers. Also the highest achievement in this country seem to be fame. What these watchers of reality fail to realize is the fame that comes from reality shows is short lived. Nothing worth while comes without a struggle or some form of self denial (/read as self discipline( ;long before the payoff.

Here's an equation I found I can depend on.. 'short term pain (self discipline) = Long term pleasure (various payoff here) and Vice Versa, Short trtm pleasure (quick fix) = Long Term pain (various karma, failing etc...) I didn't read that anywhere, it's just my own observation though I'm sure someone in history has said that before in some similar way.

BTW it's refreshing to see so many genuinely concerned people discussing a topic that's long over due and by thier willing participation to boot.

Signed
I know NOTHING (SHultttttzzzzz!)

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
easy way to solve this

take a IQ test,
men and women

yeah lets do THAT becaus we see how well that worked out for Hitler.

/sarcasm

That's what the death camps were all about.... Selective breeding to create a Superior society began with the killing of ,millions of innocent people regardless of IQ, based on thier religion. And breeding only people with certain specific traits.
tumblr_lxg9owmceA1r4ha8uo2_250.gif

shouldnt of brought hitler into it lol

Superior society no
smarter society yes

im pretty sure people would study harder

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
easy way to solve this

take a IQ test,
men and women

IQ tests are as accurate as BMI tests.

Intelligence can't be properly measured by a set of questions based on maths, language and shape/pattern recognition because those are acquired skills.

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
easy way to solve this

take a IQ test,
men and women

Intelligence can't be properly measured by a set of questions based on maths, language and shape/pattern recognition because those are acquired skills.

lol im pretty sure if you can use ModMii without instructions from other people, and apply to a Wii, they will pass

im serprised how many people fail at using ModMii

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
easy way to solve this

take a IQ test,
men and women

lol im pretty sure if you can use ModMii without instructions from other people, and apply to a Wii, they will pass

It's a matter of moderate understanding of English and following instructions rather then intelligence.

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
easy way to solve this

take a IQ test,
men and women

It's a matter of moderate understanding of English and following instructions rather then intelligence.

which is what you need to fully understand sex ed

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
easy way to solve this

take a IQ test,
men and women

which is what you need to fully understand sex ed
I love reading your posts man. XD Not sarcasm, you just make my day.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Actually, the shocking fact is that the other 2/3 apparently knew and they still did it.

Wow. Of course, this happens just about everywhere, so...

PS
More humans = more years of life available for the taking :ph34r:

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anywho not sure how the public schools in the states works with sex ed, of course I'm not sure about public schools in canada as I went to a private Christian school while they did teach and pushed amnesty over safe sex they still spoke about the dangers of sex, I think the problem is that in my case it was done at grade 6, which is OK but it should also be done again when your older and more mature [and not going "she said PENIS LOL"]
I think you mean Abstinence.

Anyhow, much is the same in the US, I went to school alternating between two different states though. And there's another problem that your post reminded me of.
For some states, only one sex ed class may be provided for one year like you said you got it--
But children who move may wind up never getting that class because of the weakness of that policy.

In California, I got sex ed in:
  • 4th grade (segregated, lessons in how our reproductive systems were about to change, & how we would be able to become pregnant before starting our period too)
In Arizona, I got a little more:
  • 7th grade (co-ed during health, but with less... diagrams. mostly just Q&A and teen mothers as guest speakers, and even one or two teen fathers who chose to stay responsible for their children)
Then going back and forth between CA and AZ:
  • 8th grade I got sex-ed x2, because i changed schools (In Arizona, it was a week-long segregated class that brought in guest speakers and used videos and pamphlets with illustrations and also discussed abuse/statutory [censored]; In California, it was more like a three-day thing towards the end of the school year that was the first co-ed sex ed program I attended where diagrams of genitals were discussed. Boy was that uncomfortable for some.)
  • 9th grade (In California, we had both a male and female motivational speaker whose work went on all over the country, to promote personal responsibility, honesty, and to tell us to seek adult advice -- especially for things we feared to discuss with our parents. to teach us to have high standards for ourselves, and to tell us what brighter futures we'd have if we didn't get ourselves distracted by dangerous behaviors. the difference between average income for Dropouts, HighSchool/GED only, College/Uni, & Tradeskill professionals.. and even told us to dream about having proper marriage, and planning parenthood carefully. BUT when i went back to arizona for my sophomore year there was no more sex ed at my next school. The sex ed class in the 9th grade is the one that had the most profound effect on me, because I didn't related to the teen moms or any of the other lectures.)
However, ALL of the sex ed programs required parental permission to participate due to common policies. Ongoing education of the sort that empowers kids instead of talks down to them like I got in the 9th grade is something I could only wish for other kids to get in the US.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I was one of those kids that did not attend sex-ed. Instead, I had a good talking to from my dad about the birds and the bees, but more importantly, about responsibility involving it. Sure, I'm a Christian, and I'm abstaining from sex until I get married, but nevertheless, being taught the consequences is just as important, if not more important, than being taught about the general process.

Reactions: 2 people

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 @ DiscostewSM
It's obvious that not all parents will instill personal responsibility or common sense in their children, even moral upbringing aside.
However, the best influence starts in the home.

The biggest problem, which is even a budget issue, is the policy of how to provide that type of influence to kids outside of those environments for people who, unlike you, had no strong moral background from their family as a youth.

It's really ambitious for most kids to choose to abstain til marriage, that's why the sex ed programs have such a hard time teaching responsibility-- due to conflicts between morals, church and state, and the very reality that there will always be a lot of kids that engage in risks no matter what they're told (even when one thing is certain, that pregnancy is really likely without protection).

edit: btw I have a lot of family roots in Sacramento, :wub: the central valley.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: gn