Hardware 0shippingzone.com - EZ4

bazzi_h

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the quick reply. I think I'll probably get the EZ4 from them.

If they screw up, I can always raise a paypal dispute. I just needed some reassurance.

foob

Trophies
XP
Country
bazzi_h said:
The only website I could find that stocks them is 0shippingzone.

ndscardsale also has them
I once had to ship something back to 0shippingzone. Without going into details, I sent something back to an address provided and had to request - repeatedly - that I be refunded. Shop claims they didn't receive it.

A few months later I get the package back - it could not be delivered. Why? God knows...

Have not yet used ndscardsale for a return but I don't think it can be worse than my experiences with 0shippingzone.

What surprises me is that the EZ 4 are still being made. A year or two back I remember some people talking about Dealextreme having the last lot of them and that they had ceased production. I guess they haven't.

bazzi_h

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@foob

Thanks, for telling me about ndscardsale, they're quite a bit cheaper than the website I was looking at.

foob

Trophies
XP
Country
bazzi_h, no probs

PharaohsVizier said:
I wouldn't hold it against 0SZ with the package, they really didn't get the package back. The fault would rest solely with the post office.

Probably right (assuming the return address they gave is correct).
It just wasn't the best experience. I was impressed with their shipping times, though (and the fact that they'd send a pic of the package before it's sent out!)

bazzi_h

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@PharaohsVizier: Thanks for the additional information, now I've got to ask myself if I want a fast but more expensive service or a slower but cheaper service lol.

@foob: Exactly how long did delivery times compare between 0SZ and NDSCardSale?

foob

Trophies
XP
Country
bazzi_h said:
@foob: Exactly how long did delivery times compare between 0SZ and NDSCardSale?

It's not much slower. My items from NDScardsale have always arrived within 14 days.
Not a big deal, really.

NDScardsale normally sends stuff 2-3 days after payment.
0SZ - when I ordered - sent a pic of the item ready for shipment one day after payment (making me think that's when they sent it, but I could be wrong...)

It's not a huge difference, really. You're still going to be waiting more than a week (but less than two).
At least that's been my experience with both of them.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I bought an Acekard2i from 0sz, and it got 1 week to be shipped. It was a problem with Hong Kong Post that delayed shipping to my country.

Also, you can buy from priceangels. It's cheaper than ndscardsale.

bazzi_h

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@foob: so the difference between delivery is insignificant.

@Cuelhu: Just visited Priceangels, looks like they have stopped selling the EZ4 since the page cannot be found when you click the EZ4 link.

Anyway, I'm ordering an EZ4 from 0shippingzone later today, so thanks everyone for giving me such useful information!
smile.gif

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
bazzi_h said:
@Cuelhu: Just visited Priceangels, looks like they have stopped selling the EZ4 since the page cannot be found when you click the EZ4 link.

Anyway, I'm ordering an EZ4 from 0shippingzone later today, so thanks everyone for giving me such useful information!
smile.gif
noooooooooooooo. xD Just try again later because it happens sometimes in that site.

Calypzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, so this sounds good, but the only problem I have with the EZ4 is that it has no cheat support. Mainly I'd be playing Pokemon GBA games, and I know that they can be patched to manage without the Real Time Clock, but cheats would be useful.

Anyone know a site that would sell a GBA Flashcart with cheat function? Or a way that I could use cheats on an EZ4 (even if that entails somehow using cheats on vba and then copying the save across)?

Answers would be extremely helpful.
biggrin.gif

EDIT: No worries any more, found out about GBAATM in another thread and I can live without RTC, I've survived so far. Thanks fo all the information in this thread.

Calypzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to make sure that someone would notice this thread was getting attention. I was just wondering which site would you recommend to me out of those suggested? I don't mind waiting on delivery much, I'm talking mainly about how resputable the companies are and which you would trust most. So yeah, most trusted/best site of of those posted?

Apologies again for d/p.

smoothbwlr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought mine from 0shippingzone.com

Worried me cause it took so long and don't waste your money on the tracking...that tracking number only showed when it entered the country, but I couldn't get any useful information afterwards, until it magically arrived! It took about 2 and a half weeks to arrive. Other than that, yeah I'd recommend them again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)