Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
new.gif
0902 - Megaman & Bass USA 64 Mbits (Venom)

0902-1.png
0902-2.png
[/p]

R

relax

Kivan, it's OK if you want new ROM releases in GBAtemp Magazine News, but I posted my topic 3 minutes before you
biggrin.gif

Still, next time I'll wait.
wink.gif

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
Kivan, it's OK if you want new ROM releases in GBAtemp Magazine News, but I posted my topic 3 minutes before you
biggrin.gif
Â

Still, next time I'll wait.
wink.gif
i know but before posting i had to make a couple of other things, i had to make the screenshots and flashed it too see if it was good because with my emulator the graphics had some glitches, when the charachter is being hit it disappears
huh.gif

it's better we keep all the discussion in one topic
smile.gif

M

MKfanboy

No, when your character gets hit he's not suppose to dissapear...

and for the person who said they can finally read the CD DataBase, If you didn't know there is a patch for the snes version rom that has the whole database translated.

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The big tank boss was the hardest I ever faced in this game.
Apparently you didn't know the easy way. It's a joke compared to the flight form at the end.

(easy way involves using either Bass with the shoot-through-walls enhancement on, or Megaman with the auto-heal part, the weapon saver, and the damage converter)

The REALLY big one with king it in was really hard, I'd say, too. I wish they gave us Energy Tanks or something...

-Tempest out.-

Kajitani-Eizan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, might it not be that the game actually flashes your chara when you get hit, and if you don't use zero frameskip in the emulator, all the frames that have your chara in it will get skipped? this will result in the chara seeming to disappear.

lum

Hunter lvl
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmm, finished the game wif rockman in the jap vs, was gonna do it with forte, but couldn't be bothered since collecting all the cds didn't mean i could read them. the hardest bit i'd have to say is beating astroman wif a buster(didn't use magic card first time through
mellow.gif
anyway, the hardest bit is the big plane in the 2nd part of the last level. the fact u have to restart if u die is annoying

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
hey kivan do u still have a irc channel cuz i lost it
server: EFNET
channel #gbatemp

wink.gif

QUOTEhmm, might it not be that the game actually flashes your chara when you get hit, and if you don't use zero frameskip in the emulator, all the frames that have your chara in it will get skipped? this will result in the chara seeming to disappear.

yes i suppose the solution is to set frameskip to 0
smile.gif

M

MKfanboy

hmm...

beating astro man was really easy I thought, lol , I never knew magic card worked on him when I played him.

burner man was kind of a pushover even with ice since he's always jumping around...

never had much trouble with the big ship either actually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: