Hacking 0197 - Dragon Ball Z - Supersonic Warriors 2 (U)

V!olaPlayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
R4 is outdated. It is not working with some newer games because of lack of updates. The R4 'team'
isn't there. My advice is to use YSMenu or get a new card that's not outdated. Next time, buddy, try and research more, then buy. ;P

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
GAPman416 said:
R4 is outdated. It is not working with some newer games because of lack of updates. The R4 'team'
isn't there. My advice is to use YSMenu or get a new card that's not outdated. Next time, buddy, try and research more, then buy. ;P

That game actually works fine on the R4, perhaps you should take your own advice.

The only thing I could think of is that this guy has a clone that doesn't work, or he's using extremely outdated firmware. Or extremely outdated clone firmware.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
GAPman416 said:
R4 is outdated. It is not working with some newer games because of lack of updates.

The game he's asking about was released years before the R4 even existed.

V!olaPlayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
GAPman416 said:

That game actually works fine on the R4, perhaps you should take your own advice.

The only thing I could think of is that this guy has a clone that doesn't work, or he's using extremely outdated firmware. Or extremely outdated clone firmware.

Lol, it's not like I would have known that. And besides, it doesn't really matter because the R4 still won't work with some other games.

Were you trying to be witty? Lol, jk.

EDIT: Oh, see? Hehehe. Thanks BlueStar.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GAPman416 said:
Law said:
GAPman416 said:

Lol, it's not like I would have known that. And besides, it doesn't really matter because the R4 still won't work with some other games.

Were you trying to be witty? Lol, jk.

EDIT: Oh, see? Hehehe. Thanks BlueStar.

Ds has over 3200 releases next time pay attention to the release numbers
nyanya.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here