SgtSimpon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I Use AKIO on my Ak2i (Which i only got a few days ago) and everytime i choose cheats For James Bond 007 Blood Stone (E) from the Little start menu at the bottom left the lower screen freezes but the top screen is ok.

Im Using:
AKAIO 1.8.1
AK2i
"Zelda Theme"
Many Thanks,
Me!

Gearhead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(This only applies if you edited the usrcheat.dat file using R4CCE. If you have no idea what that is, disregard this post.)

Ok, this freezing has happened to me too, and the combination of 2 things worked for me. (I hope you know how to use R4CCE) The first thing I did was that I loaded the usrcheat.dat file into R4CCE, and under the "item" button on the menu bar, there is a "sort games" option, which comes out with 3 ways to sort it. Click "Sort by name" (or something of that sort) and then save and close it. Put that one onto your card, rebuild it, and try again.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • El_Doot @ El_Doot:
    wait julie your bf is a femboy holy shit im jealous
    +1
    Gift
  • AkiraKurusu @ AkiraKurusu:
    So many planes flying overhead, and they sound close...
    Gift
  • DJPlace @ DJPlace:
    do you need friends to play the games online for the switch exapsion pack i know snes and nes do.
    Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @El_Doot well hey hot people do get more benefits in life
    Gift
  • J @ Jephter:
    Please I need help with this. I just homebrew my old 3ds console and downloaded a CIA file, but after surfing through for only 10 sec or less this appears. please can someone help me? Thank you in advance.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Start a new thread in the 3DS board, the chat box is not the best place to ask for such advice.
    Gift
  • Gift
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    A week ago I got a payment request, through PayPal, from "[email protected]", who wanted US$64.
    Scam? Cancelled it anyway.
    Gift
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    The note added to it simply said "Lucky Charms?", too.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    They're all after your Lucky Charms.
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Hayato213 @ Hayato213:
    at least lucky charm is quite popular, probably my favorite cereal.
    Gift
    I wonder...how would the gaming scene have changed had the Wii (and its bullshit motion controls and criminally neglected Classic Controller) failed?
    Gift
    Microsoft certainly wouldn't have experimented with the Kinect, that's for sure. Would Nintendo have released something like the Wii U early?
    Gift
    That would've had a different name, so as not to tie it to its failed predecessor (something the Wii U dearly wished it has gotten anyway).
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    PlayStation 2 already had that EyeToy thing before the Wii, and a whole lot of games supported it. Microsoft would have had something like the Kinect even if the Wii failed.
    Gift
  • mr_switch @ mr_switch:
    Planning to buy a cronus zen to record inputs to negate mundane grinds/farming, anyone have it? How is it?
    Gift
  • E1ite007 @ E1ite007:
    For some reason, some Amazon reviews said it was a scam 'cause it launch there before they made an official launch on their webpage...anyway, according to people, it's good...it was gonna be my first option to buy when I wanted something to farm in games automatically, but then I backed down since tax fees and shipping would have costed me a fortune to Mexico...
    +1
    Gift
  • SaulFabre @ SaulFabre:
    Wii was a great sucess
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Plazorn @ Plazorn:
    It was, it surpassed the PS3 and XBOX 360 sells
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I love the Wii ❤️