007-2920 When trying to redownload YouTube on the e-shop

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by blado22, Aug 29, 2018.

1. blado22
    OP

blado22 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2017
    United States
    I attempted to update YouTube, as I kept getting spammed about an update being available for it. However, I ran into an error code, and attempted to fix it by deleting YouTube in my software settings. Unfortunately, YouTube can't be permanently deleted, and now I'm being spammed that an update will start when I enter sleep mode. Unfortunately the update is still failing with the error code 007-2920 when I attempt to update it in the e-shop, and 005-2008 when I attempt to update on the home screen.

At this point the only thing I can think of is finding an up-to-date YouTube cia somewhere online, but I haven't managed to find one. Downloading anything other than the YouTube app from the e-shop works fine. I'm on version 11.8 with cfw installed.

2. Exannor

Exannor Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2018
    United States
    Are you able to delete the wrapped and uninstalled package?

Also shovel knight gives me the same error lmao, it’s server side because I don’t have the license keys to shovel knight

3. cl8298

cl8298 Member

Newcomer
    May 5, 2017
    I'm having this problem with updating Pokémon Bank and Poke Transporter.
    I even tried to install a .CIA with FBI but the one I downloaded doesn't do anything. Can't find anything with Google. Hopefully someone finds a fix for this because I have my living dex from RBY to transfer up.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Also could you copy and paste this into the CFW forum. I think people there might be able to help.

4. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Poke Transporter doesn't seem to be allowed to be downloaded , tried that last night weren't able to download it.

5. cl8298

cl8298 Member

Newcomer
    May 5, 2017
    To OP. Try logging into your NNID. That just solved my issue.