Hacking 002 error

supaman2310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi i am using usb loader 1.0 with wii firmware 4.0 and a first generation wiikey. i put in Bleach versus Crusade on a usb and loaded the game as usual and got a blue screeen with 002 error . i also burnt it on a dvd disk and it asked me to update to 4.1 , but i declined . Can someone help me ?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Download the latest version from the link below and delete your old boot.dol file

http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/downloads/revisions

the file you need to replace is at

sd:\apps\usbloader_gx\boot.dol

delete the one thats currently there and replace it with the latest from above r630.dol

After you download the r630.dol you need to rename it to boot.dol

Also newer versions of usbloader gx has a built in updater.Just go into the settings menu on the gx loader and you will see an update button just choose update all the first time you do it.That if you have wifi on your wii.

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I suspect this guy had someone else install the GX loader for him - else he would not be asking such a basic question.
Are you running GX from a standalone "channel" or from the Homebrew Channel. It is possible that you are running a full channel not a forwarder too which might change what you have to do to update (as correctly shown above for the forwarder version)

supaman2310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
naw no one did it for me i did it myself following this guide

http://www.mikeandheth.com/games/109-store...tem-menu-4.html

called "How to store wii games via usb on wii menu 4.0". All i have is the homebrew channal and i acces the usb loader through there and select games through there no forwader

all my files were from the above mentioned guide (i used usb loader gx 1.0)

supaman2310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
icpmattj said:
Download the latest version from the link below and delete your old boot.dol file

http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/downloads/revisions

the file you need to replace is at

sd:\apps\usbloader_gx\boot.dol

delete the one thats currently there and replace it with the latest from above r630.dol

After you download the r630.dol you need to rename it to boot.dol

Also newer versions of usbloader gx has a built in updater.Just go into the settings menu on the gx loader and you will see an update button just choose update all the first time you do it.That if you have wifi on your wii.

Hi i did exactly that , i downloaded the new update file went to the settings, update , update completed then it said that it will restart, then i went to usb loader and loaded it as usual but it was stuck at %66 for some reason

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1