Hacking 002 Error with NO Solution

soheeb16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I softmii hacked my wii a while back, and i have ios 250, 249, 60, 55, 35, and more. (this is according to the options of my wadmanager and the numbers are just off the top of my head)

Anyways, I have been trying to run super mario galaxy 2 now for a while, and I can't seem to get it to. If i run it on the disk channel (which softmii got it to run backups) I get a disk could not be read error, despite the fact the super mario galaxy 2 graphic comes. I tried many different 0.3 gamma backup launchers and they all give me 002 errors, even the ones that claim to have the error fixed.

I even tried gecko OS, and at first that told me I need ios 56 (which I don't have and even after I install the ios 56-64 pack, with the ok confirmation from wadmanager, after I install it it still seems like I dont have it. I tried gecko OS again and i just keep getting the disk cannot be read error.

I know my Wii is hacked, and that the 0.3 gamma channels work, since they play other games. But this game just seems to refuse to play no matter what I do.
I assume I need to install some IOS or update or something, but I really don't know what to do.

Does anyone know what I should do?

Thanks in advance!

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
soheeb16 said:
[...]I tried many different 0.3 gamma backup launchers and they all give me 002 errors, even the ones that claim to have the error fixed.
[...]

Sorry, Gamma is totally outdated, and the 002 error fix version of Gamma is even worse now as it uses a main.dol 002 fix. NeoGamma might work.

Also if you had a cIOS56 installed, i guess the game would work as well.

QUOTE(soheeb16 @ May 26 2010, 07:59 AM) never mind guys. I fixed it

I would like to have people that do this banned!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE