002 Error with NO Solution

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by soheeb16, May 26, 2010.

May 26, 2010

002 Error with NO Solution by soheeb16 at 4:50 AM (857 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. soheeb16
    OP

Newcomer soheeb16 Newbie

United States
    Hello, I softmii hacked my wii a while back, and i have ios 250, 249, 60, 55, 35, and more. (this is according to the options of my wadmanager and the numbers are just off the top of my head)

Anyways, I have been trying to run super mario galaxy 2 now for a while, and I can't seem to get it to. If i run it on the disk channel (which softmii got it to run backups) I get a disk could not be read error, despite the fact the super mario galaxy 2 graphic comes. I tried many different 0.3 gamma backup launchers and they all give me 002 errors, even the ones that claim to have the error fixed.

I even tried gecko OS, and at first that told me I need ios 56 (which I don't have and even after I install the ios 56-64 pack, with the ok confirmation from wadmanager, after I install it it still seems like I dont have it. I tried gecko OS again and i just keep getting the disk cannot be read error.

I know my Wii is hacked, and that the 0.3 gamma channels work, since they play other games. But this game just seems to refuse to play no matter what I do.
    I assume I need to install some IOS or update or something, but I really don't know what to do.

Does anyone know what I should do?

Thanks in advance!

2. ddetkowski

Member ddetkowski GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Run pimp my Wii, OR
    NUS Autodownloader from xflak in these forums

3. soheeb16
    OP

Newcomer soheeb16 Newbie

United States
    never mind guys. I fixed it

4. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    I would like to have people that do this banned!

5. chinmi

Newcomer chinmi Member

Indonesia
    well, at least can u share with us on how u fix it ?