Hacking 002 error with gamma loader

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i got the conduit srubbed. i burned it onto a dvd-r with img burn. once it burned it automatically popped out but b4 i could grab it the drive closed & it burned a second time lol. i also burned resident evil 4. so i stick the conduit scrubbed in my wii & i load up gamma loader (or is it launcher? i 4get) & it takes a minute then i getba blue screen that says 002 refer to operations manual. well the manual didnt say anything bout it, & even if it did it wouldnt have helped since im hacking lol. anyways why am i getting a 002 error? i then tried RE4 & just got a black screen while the wii made noises like it was trying to read it or something. i never got an error or anything. anyways how can i fix this? i orginally had wii gator back up loader installed but i installed gamma launcher thinking it was 4 GC games even though it wasnt & it uninstalled the wii gator loader. so, wut do i need 2 do to fix this?

markedmanner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you even try to search google or use the search function before asking this? Just search 002 error and you will get your answer..... There are LOADS of people that asked this same question because they did the same thing you did and didn't search before they asked.

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i read some posts & it looks like i need neo gamma r7 to load this? do i need a cios to go along with it? im also gonna burn gh5, tiger woods 2010, & im gonna try re 4 again too, will this work 4 all of them?

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey man listen up. if you dont know what tje fuck your talking about theb dont waste my time by posting annoying, uneeded shit! ok, any intelligent answers?

Timmy5000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your asking if a set of games you have will work.
You have a wii
You have the games
You try it.

If it doesn't work, post results.

HellFireXS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know about NeoGamma but if you use USB Loader GX you can set a specific game with "002 fix" and it will run, both MadWorlds and The COnduit were giving me trouble but that fixed it.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Timmy5000 said:
Sometimes the best answers in life, are the ones you find out on your own.
oh we got the philsophizer in the house.

QUOTE(ACWWFAN @ Sep 5 2009, 07:31 PM) hey man listen up. if you dont know what tje fuck your talking about theb dont waste my time by posting annoying, uneeded shit! ok, any intelligent answers?
hey man chill out

have you tried neogamma or softchip?

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i held 1 after booting & i get this screen with backup launcher & gamma at the top. theres nothing else on the screen :/. it also says wiigator next to the a in gamma. am i using the right gama launcher? theres no indication that mines the r7 1 ppl hav ben tlking bout. also wut cios do i need 4 it?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ACWWFAN said:
ok i held 1 after booting & i get this screen with backup launcher & gamma at the top. theres nothing else on the screen :/. it also says wiigator next to the a in gamma. am i using the right gama launcher? theres no indication that mines the r7 1 ppl hav ben tlking bout. also wut cios do i need 4 it?
Thats a normal backup launcher
You need to download Neogamma from this site

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my pet squirrel says thank you. [seriously i have a pet squirrel, whether he even knows who u r is another story]. ok ill dwnload that in a bit. now do i need a cios for any games 2 load? also, will that fix the error im getting with re4 which is just a black screen while the wii makes funny noises? thx

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ACWWFAN said:
my pet squirrel says thank you. [seriously i have a pet squirrel, whether he even knows who u r is another story]. ok ill dwnload that in a bit. now do i need a cios for any games 2 load? also, will that fix the error im getting with re4 which is just a black screen while the wii makes funny noises? thx
If you don't have a cIOS yet, then yes you do. Some installers can be found in my sig
I don't know about the error, but maybe one of the settings fixes that
smile.gif

Arendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
why don't you just use one of the n00b guides to update your wii to the present, it'll all work fine then...

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which guide do i need? sorry, im not great with wii hacking...im used to ds hacking
tongue.gif
. & how do i know what cios i need?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls