nigelwhittaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi

i get the 001 error on mario kart after i have updated to 4.0. i have the cios's installed from the miiwii package as well at the cios60. mario kart is a 1:1 copy i made from an original disk and i haven't got a mod chip. does anyone know how to solve this, on the forum it's on about patching the disk, but if it worked before i updated to 4, it should work now shouldn't it?

Nigel

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nigelwhittaker said:
hi

i get the 001 error on mario kart after i have updated to 4.0. i have the cios's installed from the miiwii package as well at the cios60. mario kart is a 1:1 copy i made from an original disk and i haven't got a mod chip. does anyone know how to solve this, on the forum it's on about patching the disk, but if it worked before i updated to 4, it should work now shouldn't it?

Nigel

Re-install CIOS rev8......... that has a 002/001 fix and it works on mine.....
smile.gif

nigelwhittaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, installed cisocorp v2 after i upgraded to v4.0, i will reinstall again just to see if i missed one. i got the error on madworld too, though always had problems with that game.

micahkanchan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
nigelwhittaker said:
yeah, installed cisocorp v2 after i upgraded to v4.0, i will reinstall again just to see if i missed one. i got the error on madworld too, though always had problems with that game.
Same thing happenned to me but fortunately for you I know how to fix it. Ok.
You need:
CIOSCORP v1 Package
CIOSCORP v2 Package
cIOS Rev 8
STARPATCH 4.0

1) Install cIOS Rev 8 (I presume you did this)
2) Install CIOSCORP v2 + cIOSCORP cIOS60 for 4.0.
3) Get the CIOSCORP v1 package and install cIOSES 33, 35, 53, and 55.
4) Install STARPATCH 4.0 (I presume you aldready did this but I'm including it anyway)
5) GOOD TO GO!

All Games should work with this solution (EX: Worked with Madworld, Pikmin, Sonic and the Black Knight, HOTD Overkill, etc)

bg4m3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting this error on Madworld too, but not on HOTDO, haven't tried Mario Kart. I have cIOScorpv2 + IOSBUGFIX60 + all IOS from cIOScorpv1 that weren't updated in v2. Madworld does work with backup loader. I don't have Starpatch, but I do have preloader .29 and I've never used Starfall. Madworld worked from the disc channel under 3.2. I've already tried reinstalling cIOScorp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Mj you are the father