Hacking 001 error after trying to play X-men Wolverine

ekolimits

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, the games sucks! but thats not what this topic is about.
i got cioscorpv2 and ios60bk installed. i run my games through the disk channel and never had a problem until now.

i got the 001 error , i know i can trucha sign the iso and then burn it or use gecko os.... ( i used gecko os )
but i want to ask:

is there a way to solve this error through installing a cioscorp wad?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the error 002 is the one that goes away installing the IOS asked by the game, error 001 is when the game detecs an unkown device, so you a few options:

Buy the legit copy (not recomendable hence the game really sucks)
Use GWP to delete error 001 and run it thru GeckOS
Use GWP to delete error 001 and downgrade to 3.2 to run it thru the Disc Channel

...!!!
smile.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Easier: Install cioscorp 1. Seriously why did you install 2 in the 1st place? I thought it's widely known that you get exactly this issue with half the games with cioscorp 2.

ekolimits

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm i though cios v2 was better.. lol
im on 4.0... if i reinstall cios v1 (like the one packed with softmii) nothing will happen?
even if i have preloader 0.29?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I would recomend to downgrade to 3.2, but if you insist in being at 4.0 then besides CIOScorp v1 and having the cIOS60 (or something like that for the SysMenu)..!!
smile.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TheWiiNinja said:
What is the difference between CIOSCORP v1 and v2?

cioscorp v1 is made with the dip module from the rev7 cIOS while v2 is made with the one from the rev8 cIOS. In rev8 Waninkoko integrated patches for the 001 and 002 error(and some other stuff), which is is both not necessary on cioscorp. Nobody knows exactly why v2 results 001 errors in the disc channel now. My guess it's the dual layer support.

TheWiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
TheWiiNinja said:

cioscorp v1 is made with the dip module from the rev7 cIOS while v2 is made with the one from the rev8 cIOS. In rev8 Waninkoko integrated patches for the 001 and 002 error(and some other stuff), which is is both not necessary on cioscorp. Nobody knows exactly why v2 results 001 errors in the disc channel now. My guess it's the dual layer support.
That's what I assumed the difference. I still have v2 installed except the ones that causes those errors like 33,35,53, and 55, which I am using v1 for.

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
WiiPower said:
TheWiiNinja said:

mmh interesting. Never thought about it in this way... maybe I'll comeback to v1 (but I barely use dvd since usbloader
smile.gif
)

ekolimits

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheWiiNinja said:
WiiPower said:
TheWiiNinja said:

That's what I assumed the difference. I still have v2 installed except the ones that causes those errors like 33,35,53, and 55, which I am using v1 for.

so i should just install 33,35,53, and 55 of v1 and leave the rest on v2?
im going to try that when i get home and test on this pathetic game...

TheWiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ekolimits said:
TheWiiNinja said:
WiiPower said:
TheWiiNinja said:

so i should just install 33,35,53, and 55 of v1 and leave the rest on v2?
im going to try that when i get home and test on this pathetic game...
Yeah, that should work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1