Homebrew [Request] Region free 3DS Download Play

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
あなたはマリオカート7のようなあなたのゲームでマルチプレイヤーモードに入るときにされている場合は、可能であれば、私は疑問に思う、あなたはあなたができる、放送、3DSダウンロードプレイパーティション、それはあなたのSDカードにインストールされているされているかどうかをローカルにダウンロードプレイの全てが可能です彼らは、ダウンロードプレイエリアのダウンロードに対応して?

(at least he manage to translate to japanese, absurd that he doesn't manage to do it to english)

Reactions: zoogie

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what even happened to this thread. rip.
zdQiVle.png

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the point of this thread to make it so out of region games can work with download play? Well i hope so. Playing Japanese Super C can't do download play, get error about wifi is not on even when it is, and there is only one reason to play Japanese super c, 30 LIVES CODE. (Other regions only give 10 :glare:)

Still i dunno why NES or SNES VC games don't have wireless play with people who have the same game, like Game gear sonic drift 2, that game has wireless play but both player need to own the game, that game should have download play as well. What the heck is withc these sketchy options for poor decisions? :wtf:

Reactions: hobbledehoy899
D

Deleted-351540

Is the point of this thread to make it so out of region games can work with download play? Well i hope so. Playing Japanese Super C can't do download play, get error about wifi is not on even when it is, and there is only one reason to play Japanese super c, 30 LIVES CODE. (Other regions only give 10 :glare:)

Still i dunno why NES or SNES VC games don't have wireless play with people who have the same game, like Game gear sonic drift 2, that game has wireless play but both player need to own the game, that game should have download play as well. What the heck is withc these sketchy options for poor decisions? :wtf:
So much potential, so many bad choices on Nintendo's part. Use the damn IR sensor to establish a connection between 3DS's that transmits SSID data for local ad-hoc multiplayer/download play options and then disable IR. Literally, easy ad-hoc multiplayer without an access point.

Wait, that means putting a WiFi card in that doesn't cap out at 1Mb/s. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.