Homebrew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (10.3 Kernel Hax PoC)

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, another hax that wont see the light of day just like KARL.
It is KARL just renamed. I THINK it stands for something like "Simply Another Lame Title" as stated from one of the developers. Anyway, nobody should expect anything other than memchunkhax2 and downgrading anyway for the time being.

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
So is that steveice justpingo all our team and efforts is that it all over...is it dead in the water now.....or might we still get something????

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will probably require the red card.
You'd think they'd do that, but apparently chose not to for the 9.2 exploit. Let's see what happens!

So is that steveice justpingo all our team and efforts is that it all over...is it dead in the water now.....or might we still get something????
If this exploit is real, then they aren't the first to the punch. However, I don't think that means production will stop. If nobody else does, Gateway will.

EDIT: Well all right, they'd have managed to get EmuNAND over 9.5 on N3DS.

Last edited by CrispyYoshi,

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. You will not get anything from SALT unless they specifically announce it for public release which is almost impossible as
1. Too risky to burn exploits
2. Not ready
3. We're not entitled to leach off other's hard work

So basically, nobody's efforts are down the drain. Just worry about memchunkhax2 and be happy with your soon to be 9.2 3DS :P

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It is KARL just renamed. I THINK it stands for something like "Simply Another Lame Title" as stated from one of the developers. Anyway, nobody should expect anything other than memchunkhax2 and downgrading anyway for the time being.

I beg to differ, if those smug devs that have been working on SALT (@shinyquagsire23 excluded because I like him :wub:) indeed never do release it, you can always count on GW. $60 for premium "long-time" services is not much and its worth it!

Reactions: Syphurith

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
maybe a bit of clarity from stevice justpingo etc....wd help a bit and its alright for you to speak mrrraou ......your in the know and not in the dark like the rest of us.......thanx

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. You will not get anything from SALT unless they specifically announce it for public release which is almost impossible as
1. Too risky to burn exploits
2. Not ready
3. We're not entitled to leach off other's hard work

So basically, nobody's efforts are down the drain. Just worry about memchunkhax2 and be happy with your soon to be 9.2 3DS :P

How has this thread got 210 people viewing it, even though it's almost certain salt team won't release this hack? It's just gonna result in 210 very disappointed and possibly very angry people.

Or is this just the new clarification shitpost thread?
Admittedly, I am here to pass time waiting for the new exploit. There will inevitably be a lot of salt over this (I'm more salty about the delivery than not getting the CFW), but I'd personally call this the new Clarification thread. Keeps all the crap in one place, you know?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

But seriously mods, I think we need to close this thread.
I dunno about that. Like p1ng said in the previous thread, closing the thread will only spawn a new one. Personally, I think it's better to have all the crappy posts in this thread than spreading it to the rest of the Temp.

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
Admittedly, I am here to pass time waiting for the new exploit. There will inevitably be a lot of salt over this (I'm more salty about the delivery than not getting the CFW), but I'd personally call this the new Clarification thread. Keeps all the crap in one place, you know?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I dunno about that. Like p1ng said in the previous thread, closing the thread will only spawn a new one. Personally, I think it's better to have all the crappy posts in this thread than spreading it to the rest of the Temp.
He also said to not make another thread like it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end